Soo, what's your league starter?

Another league of Herald of Agony Jugg.

Using winter orb to stack agony for maximum lazy/comfort mode. If I can make the PoB happen I tank all PoB pinnacle skills comfortably including Maven Memory Game. 710,000 Pinnacle DPS so more tank than spank.

Chasing the 7/7 Pinnacle dream and really intrigued/excited to Sim City the league specific content up! Less Go team!
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Exsang/reap champion today
Exsang/reap champion tomorrow
Exsang/reap champion forever
BA Warden IF i can find a workaround for the Raiders losses.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Was going Freeze Exsang Witch, but I think I want to try to one-shot Uber Pinnacle bosses so I will go Slam + Retaliate. It's going to be the one and only League where melee will be imbalanced.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Was going Freeze Exsang Witch, but I think I want to try to one-shot Uber Pinnacle bosses so I will go Slam + Retaliate. It's going to be the one and only League where melee will be imbalanced.

Got more of them pob's?
Ball Lightning of Orbiting Archmage Hierophant.

I played until Uber Lab to test it for myself while crashing all the time, but I am very satisfied with the build and levelling. I even got 50 divs in standard for my time farming merc lab to get the trans gems. Ice nova of Frostbolts seems to be in demand as well, hehe^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Jul 24, 2024, 12:55:55 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
Ball Lightning of Orbiting Archmage Hierophant.

I played until Uber Lab to test it for myself while crashing all the time, but I am very satisfied with the build and levelling. I even got 50 divs in standard for my time farming merc lab to get the trans gems. Ice nova of Frostbolts seems to be in demand as well, hehe^^

Rip your rng xD
"

Rip your rng xD

nah,

Gamblers Fallacy: The next valuable item is equally likely to drop than it was before ;P
Last edited by Strickl3r on Jul 24, 2024, 1:04:58 PM
RF chieftain ...not from phox,just build of my own. 10% less damage but nearly 20% tankier .
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Got more of them pob's?

Got a juicy one, Exile. I will probably release it as a build when the League starts.

PoB is not updated with the retaliation gems yet, but pretty sure the hit will be at least 50-70M and beyond.

Additionally melee was not going to be much DPS increase on weapons because of Paradoxica, but with the new League memes of having unique affixes on rare items might make it ever more nuts.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info