Soo, what's your league starter?

I am torn between:

-RF Chief: Pohx, easiest guide to follow and easy leveling.

-Spark Inquis: Great guide and damage to by Anime Princess

-Siege Ballista Hiero: POE Guy has a nice guide and lazy play, love it.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
Would love to see block reworked to not be % chance to block but % mitigated. They already started to do that with glancing blows.

Glancing Blows should be reworked.

Glancing Blows:
- Maximum Block Chance And Maximum Spell Block Chance is 100%
- You take 70% damage from blocked hits (maybe 80%? As it's 100% reliable now)
- You can not gain or recover life on block

Or

Glancing Blows:
- You take 50% damage from blocked hits
- Chance to Suppress Spell damage is 0

The last one might need to have a line that makes armor less effective.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 23, 2024, 3:28:01 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Izrakhan wrote:
Would love to see block reworked to not be % chance to block but % mitigated. They already started to do that with glancing blows.

Glancing Blows should be reworked.

Glancing Blows:
- You take 70% damage from blocked hits (maybe 80%? As it's 100% reliable now)
- You can not gain or recover life on block

Or

Glancing Blows:
- You take 50% damage from blocked hits
- Chance to Suppress Spell damage is 0

The last one might need to have a line that makes armor less effective.

More thinking just get rid of GB and rework the existing block nodes to do mitigation instead.

Items with block chance % can be block mitigation % instead and affixes on items that bump block % can bump block mitigation % instead.

The numbers would probably have to be tweaked but a mitigation can be assessed on different factors such as curses, statuses, etc.
Last edited by Izrakhan on Jul 23, 2024, 3:32:22 PM
Thinking about either Dual Strike of Ambi Max block Glad, start with 2 hander and lvl as sunder until getting gem from merc lab.

Also thinking about LS of arcing Deadeye, start with bow lvling until mid campaign switch to claw and shield.
Moon
I might have to try out the new WARden and see where it takes me.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
More thinking just get rid of GB and rework the existing block nodes to do mitigation instead.

Nah, I think a choice is better.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
TR Pathfinder
Ball Lightning (of static) hierophant. Powerful and tanky (probably doesn't die instantly to everything) with minimal investment outside of a few uniques. Not falling for the "melee buff league" bait.
"
mnieradko wrote:
Ball Lightning (of static) hierophant. Powerful and tanky (probably doesn't die instantly to everything) with minimal investment outside of a few uniques. Not falling for the "melee buff league" bait.

it can't be a bait because endurance charges are insanely op now.
While my Double Strike of Impaling Dual Wielding Slayer PoB looks amazing with not-over-the-top gear, sitting at around 20 million DPS, 65/65 block, 20k phys hit and 40k ele hit, I might just go safe with Ziz' Bleed Glad. It just looks so comfortable and I haven't played a Bleed Glad since Blight League.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 23, 2024, 7:19:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info