Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Necropooplis 2.0 and I was so excited but I know knew better, was a ggg game now a tencent product.
GGG in 3.24 - Takes away left click skills, offers up automation and call to arms support as solution.

GGG in 3.25 - Takes away call to arms ability to buff players on warcry. So now you will have to button spam periodically again to refresh buffs.

Sneaky

what about tattoo?
"
vicdasick wrote:
GGG in 3.24 - Takes away left click skills, offers up automation and call to arms support as solution.

GGG in 3.25 - Takes away call to arms ability to buff players on warcry. So now you will have to button spam periodically again to refresh buffs.

Sneaky

Yeah this one confuses me as well. Then again, do we really WANT to use the new Enduring Cry?

Was kinda hoping we'd get another variant option to get the warcry buffs but not the exerted attacks on a different automation gem.
Last edited by felrasha on Jul 19, 2024, 2:19:34 AM
nvm
Hello, this is just a reading/writing account for my workplace.
Last edited by DoomDönermaster on Jul 19, 2024, 2:34:57 AM
"
vicdasick wrote:

Sneaky

Makes perfect sense from a cynical perspective. Balance game around streamers as the streamers are having fun and thus continue to advertise the game

Meanwhile

The real game everyone else plays is dogwater, designed to keep players in red map hell for engagement, to overstuff stashes to nudge players into paying for microtransactions, all the while most players burning out before they even bother with the league mechanics.

I mean let's be real, how many players actually ever see a mageblood or a nimus? anyone? Oh right, like 95% of the playerbase never actually gets one of those.

In fact, how many people even make it past the league starter? Let's be honest.
Last edited by AidonX on Jul 19, 2024, 2:33:38 AM
@GGG:

With the experiment of currency trade and gold, could this be something which could be incorporated in crossplay like situations?

Xbox + Playstation crossplay currency trade?
Or even the entire eco system?

Looking forward to next week after seeing all, now to start reading the rest D:
Also,

"
The Warlord's Call Keystone Passive Skill is once again known as Call to Arms. It no longer provides "Warcries no longer Exert Attacks" or "Warcries also grant their buffs to nearby Allies". Instead, it now provides 100% more Warcry Duration, and "Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you".

Does that only do something for General's Cry and Infernal cry or am I missing something.

It honestly feels like the gem and the keystone were supposed to support opposite playstyles, but they accidentally gave them both the buff removal, instead of buff removal on one, and exerted removal on the other.

In the current state we'll end up using auto macros for buff warcries.
Last edited by felrasha on Jul 19, 2024, 2:49:55 AM
How does Rage Vortex of Berserking interact with the Always Angry passive? (+8 minimum rage)
"
ryukenden wrote:
"
Vortex of Projection: Now has 130% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1, scaling up to 170% at gem level 20 (previously 270% at all gem levels).

@GGG.

Its the only spell that doesn't scale to the old max value in this patch. Is this a typo or nerf?

Yeah, this is confusing... is Vortex getting gutted, or is this a typo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info