Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

A lil sad facebreaker didn't go back too 1000% more melee damage :(
Question before I make a Slayer Vaal Pact Cyclone build.

With the new Vaal Pact applying the leech instant does that make issues for Slayers Brutal Fervour?

Slayers Brutal fervour
The 100% increased leech is good and OK.
However, im concerned with the line leech is not removed on full health. I liked the leech persisting for a few seconds because ever if you were not attacking at the split moment you were still benefiting from leech. Now with the new Vaal Pact it's instant and therefore now longer having persistent leech and this line is worthless.
Also, you will loose the 10% reduced damage taken while leeching unless you are actively attacking and leeching.

I'm I understanding leech and the combo of these mechanics correctly?
Just need to post in this legendary patch thread.
10/10
I laughed this morning when he said something like they were buffing rares so they were up there to be nearly as good as uniques...
I hope to be wrong.
But it looks like expedition league part 2.

But I'm only here complaining because both LE and PoE have had issues crashing today.
Looks like we will have another great league. its been pretty good the last 10 leagues or so.
Amazing changes, super excited for this league. That Hatred change is wild though, I wasn't expecting that. This league will truly be different!!
Does Champion's Unstoppable Hero Ascendancy Passive Skill "Nearby Allies count as having Fortification equal to yours" work if you have +x to maximum Fortification, similar to how Ralakesh's Impatience does not actually grant you charges but makes it count as if you have that amount of charges?
Melee Boat League BOIS. Farmville Gambling On Deck!!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Login

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info