Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

im baffled by the fact you wasted time nerfing Storm Call and Lightning Tendrils, the UTMOST USELESS SKILLS in the game.
"
HealerGirl wrote:
PLEASE STOP TURNING THE GAME INTO RUTHLESS. NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY RUTHLESS.

LOL! Dude I literally only play SSF Ruthless since it released and will only play that mode. You kids can keep playing your welfare version of the game.
The only thing I'm a little disappointed about is the wholesale removal of Raider which was an ascendancy I really enjoyed. Sure, there's other things to try out but still, that stings.
nice
"
no dd nerf? log out

There was a desecrate change might effect DD
Hype!
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
I just want to play cremation/unearth necromancer in league and have it be good.
It's been nothing but nerfs every patch notes.
:(
The Magic Warrior has been intercepted and cut off, and Qianli has lost its meaning T_T
Holy, just so much have you guys knocked it out of park this time.

From reading over it the only thing I ask is you rethink:
The Ultimatum modifier that previously caused Monsters to Overwhelm Physical Damage Reduction now causes Monsters to ignore Physical Damage Reduction (this is purely a wording change).
The Expedition Remnant modifier that previously caused Monsters to Overwhelm Physical Damage Reduction now causes Monsters to ignore Physical Damage Reduction (this is purely a wording change).

Do we really need monsters turning off an entire defensive layer? With all the other reworks coming it is odd this went untouched, it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the design rework to phys taken as.

Those new base types look sick but what does all that armour mean if a monster just turns it off lol.

Anyway there is so much to look forward to and so many balance changes that this league should feel so fresh. Thanks for all the hard work.
"
Added a slot for Stacked Decks to the Currency Stash Tab.

Thank you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info