Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

The Unbreakable Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides "8% of Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits". It now has 15% of Armour also applies to Chaos Damage taken from Hits.

rip
which novel is this ?
GGG Simply the best! Thanks for all the hard work.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
Warden
The Warden has replaced the Raider, below are the Ascendancy Passive Skills available for this Ascendancy.

What will happen to the Forbidden Flesh / Forbidden Flame jewels that already exist with Raider Ascendancies?
Will we keep them as they are as Legacy items or will they be replaced?
"
CheezyMcGhee wrote:
Removing quantity was the most harsh solution you ever took, you said in your words that magic find is a core part of any RPG game yet you just removed quant and left rarity to feel like what you said is still a thing but we know its not.

I sacrificed a lot by going MF and you have no idea how long or how much it takes to make it work with a decent damage and i loved just investing hundreds of divines to scale it up but now there is no motivation for me to keep playing and invest more because what took like 2-5 mirrors worth of investment into MF gear.. i could literally do the same exact thing and more on like 100 divines budget.

I'm honestly very disappointed but it is what is.. nothing i say will change anyhing anyway

you must of missed the part were they said they weren't removing it from existing items and that Item Quantity will just no longer be on new items. . .

so you can still "invest" because the price on item quantity gear in Memetastic STD league is going to skyrocket.
Skills that use the basic melee strike animation now have a more consistent swing speed, rather than the first swing being slower than the second swing.

OH EM ZI THIS IS HEAVEN!! THANK YOU JIJIJI. The inconsistent swings was really annoying, I hated the game developers for this one. THANK YOU FOR CHANGING THIS I LOVE YOU MWAMWA. <3 <3 <3
league mechanic looks solid , massive changes , mele for mele lovers and more ,
im hiped this time , lets gooo
quant removal is the biggest W of the patch
Lots of interesting things, a few strange, and some waiting for the shoe to drop.

I wonder about tattoo's are they going into the core drop pool now or out the door again?
"
Dominating Blow: Now has a Mana cost of 7 at gem level 1, scaling up to 10 at gem level 20 (previously 8 at all gem levels). Now has 249% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 165%), scaling up to 458% at gem level 20 (previously 238%).

Does anyone aware if this increase affect minions (= Sentinels deal x2 more damage) ?
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Jul 18, 2024, 8:55:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info