Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

lol. FREE game. FREE expansions and yet.. people bitch and whine about timescales.

Constructive points about leagues I can understand. Devs needs feedback so they know what people like and don't like so it can be updated / altered. Constant bitching from the community however just drives them down and who wants to work in that shadow. We WANT the devs to be happy in their work so they do their best work. Kick them constantly and why should they bother about a community that does that.

yip. 4 month league before and EXPANSION. This is normal. its not a league,, its and expansion.
Yay thank god I can play Poe again... Necro was a bad league after the last one lol....quit after like 2 weeks wasn't entertaining. Iv played for 12 years and so far there's only been 3 leagues that have been so bad it makes me not play it !
Take your time, test everything properly... Suggesting to remove t17 or make it more playable. Stop nerf things mid league. This league hand down WORST league ever so don't make mistakes again.
i want to play new league, 4 months cycles are killing me as i play only POE.
month is not enough
3 months were maybe enough for this lovely league.
"
Talismannn wrote:
lol. FREE game. FREE expansions and yet.. people bitch and whine about timescales.

Constructive points about leagues I can understand. Devs needs feedback so they know what people like and don't like so it can be updated / altered. Constant bitching from the community however just drives them down and who wants to work in that shadow. We WANT the devs to be happy in their work so they do their best work. Kick them constantly and why should they bother about a community that does that.

yip. 4 month league before and EXPANSION. This is normal. its not a league,, its and expansion.

if you think poe is FREE. you a kind of living in your fantasy bubble :D
To be honest Elden Ring DLC is going to be released on June 21. All game developer are avoiding to drop anything near that date. So... git gud guys
Last edited by Corfe666 on Jun 5, 2024, 2:58:39 PM
necropolis graveyard to core in a simpler way like harvest please

one of the best leagues so sad first 2 weeks with many fixes due to lack of testing.
Add more content for casual players, T17 were not designed for casual players. Remember your competitors are a lot more casual friendly these days (casual doesn't mean new player btw)
Last edited by dianopik on Jun 5, 2024, 3:41:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info