Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

Congratulations for the worst league ever.
idk..feels a little bit lazy. You said for 3.24 the reason its later that month is cause you dont want to compete with Last Epoch's release. This time there is no further info. I mean u guys must have the numbers of your players no? Most people quit after 1 month, because they didnt enjoy the league mechanic and/or the market is fucked , because people play meta shit and ruin it for the rest of the community.
👉😳👈
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
thanks for not messing league launch with release of Elden Ring's DLC
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
If you're looking at late July, I'd suggest/hope you land on early August, because I really like when you take the extra time to get everything right.

Also nerfing group MF could be a good idea :)

Late July? Ahhh... so in 2 months?!
Last edited by Kostax on Jun 5, 2024, 12:37:10 PM
it's incredible that the most failure and boring league stay up for 5 months. late july?! PAIN
almost 5 months?
=/
You guys throwing everything into poe 2, dont forget that most players will be the same from poe 1...
"
Alrightythen wrote:
"
degas wrote:
We never will get 3 months league again guys.

When poe2 is released a lot of developer capacity will be freed up. It's not rocket-surgery.

Not rocket-surgery. Massive Copeium. When POE2 Releases it will still require lots of work for atleast the first year. And if GGG can go with very little personnel on POE1 until then, they've got no reason to increase staff for POE1 again. Why would they when people are accepting of the low quality they are getting.
Please make slightly less ambitious leagues that give you time to test properly. The amount of exploits, bugs and other issues were just staggering this league. Lower the work load until you actually have the crew available again(too few working on PoE at the moment).
Last edited by arknath on Jun 5, 2024, 12:55:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info