Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

"
I'd rather GGG took their time and released more polished content. An extra month gives a lot of time to refine mechanics.

They had way better leagues when they didn't have time(3 months) last couple of leagues was 4 months of time and its getting worse and worse. Just saying.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
I'd rather GGG took their time and released more polished content. An extra month gives a lot of time to refine mechanics.

this league got 1 extra month. You like how it was?
Jesus Christ Jackie Boy
4 months AGAIN???

I can't take these 4 month-cycles anymore...

People who say it's better because of the quality are just talking rubbish
Necropolis has the worst player retention ever...with 4 months between leagues.
Do you remember golden era of PoE when we got massive leagues every 3 months? Like breach, delve, incursion, betrayal, synthesis or even legion, blight, delirium, harvest, heist. With massive in map mechanics and massive out of map mechanics and new bosses on top of that.
Oh, btw, do you remember the uber massive expansions every 4 or 8 leagues on almost every christmass? We would get a small league, like harbi or metamorph or ritual, but with massive new endgame storyline, new interesting atlas system and new endgame bosses like elder, uber elder, conquerors, sirus, maven, etc.
Last endgame storyline rework was 3.17 I guess 3.25 would be about time for the next one.
Yeah..
Good times.
Most players dont like leagues like Necropolis due to super bored and hard mechanics. Logining the game we want have fun with killing mobs/bosses, not calculate body's for many hours in graveyard, its so annoing. league like breach would be perfect, we had special mechanic with mobs and "hands" in every map also we had bosses like end-game league content with scaling difficulty. So we have mobs for map runners and bosses for bosskillers - its PERFECT.
a duration of 4 months for the worst league, so sad
Honestly I kind of agree with people saying that four months is too long, especially when the quality of the leagues isn't really way better than the three month ones. I get that the PoE 1 team is very slim right now with all of the effort for PoE 2 but still. 4 months to wait for so-so leagues + no endgame expansions for a long time is a bit of a bummer.

Also with sextants being gone it feels like the juice got tuned down quite a bit, as well as atlas diversity. I think there needs to be at least 2 other slots for scarabs in the map device to make up for it. Before this league you could go hard into two different league mechanics and farm them both at the same time. Now it seems to make the most out of mechanics you need to just all-in only one because you don't have the sextant/scarab space for anything else. Farming really annoying t17s shouldn't be the endgame currency loop. It also seems weird that t17s are often harder than the uber bosses they're meant to unlock. I don't think they're providing the 'bridging the gap' between t16s and uber uber bosses feeling that the team was hoping for.

All in all it's clear the dev team is doing their best with the small amount of people still working on PoE 1. Hopefully the next league is as good as Affliction :)

TLDR: Shorter wait between leagues, better content with leagues, more scarab slots, make t17s less disgusting to play. ty
^this.
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"

this league got 1 extra month. You like how it was?

I don't usually play the quarterly beta-tests.

But I do note patterns. People were screaming at GGG to take their time and do it right back when they were running their staff ragged on a 3 month release slate.

So they did.

Now a swarm of people are howling that it's taking too long to get them their dopamine hit.

Unpleasable fanbase indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info