Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

GGG take ur time just pls make next leag with less bugs and no exploits pls!!!!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'll just be so disapointed if the league starts on 26th july. I planned my work vacations specting a delay on the league already, as usual nowadays, but almost a full month delay? I might not even be able to enjoy the league on my vacations since we didn't even had a teaser yet.
Last edited by marceloark on Jun 28, 2024, 6:19:34 PM
"
marceloark wrote:
I'll just be so disapointed if the league starts on 26th july. I planned my work vacations specting a delay on the league already, as usual nowadays, but almost a full month delay? I might not even be able to enjoy the league on my vacations since we didn't even had a teaser yet.

delay? Nothing was announced about any delay yet and 4 month leagues are pretty much the norm since the last couple last leagues.
July 26th is ironically enough the first earliest day we can expect
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jun 28, 2024, 9:28:47 PM
"
marceloark wrote:

Whats more pressing is to make a league that's not dependant on websites dedicated to crafting and stuff(craftofexile, poedb etc). Crafting is a thing for some ppl like 0.1% of the playerbase, making a league around it is sus.
Also the exploits that are always there(no amount of testing can fix all bugs) how come in necropolis every streamer exploited early on and streamers got an insight of the league pre-league like zizaran but they didnt in Affiction. So strange. Then came the fix so prenerf streamers made 10 mirrors a day then the 99% of playerbase was left with a ruined economy and an empty bank account(ingame ofc) post nerf. Good way to kill a league with some 'hotfixes'
"
Pashid wrote:
"
marceloark wrote:

delay? Nothing was announced about any delay yet and 4 month leagues are pretty much the norm since the last couple last leagues.
July 26th is ironically enough the first earliest day we can expect

I respectfully disagree, we are indeed not having three month leagues for a while now, but we are having 1 week to 15 days delays on the past leagues (based on what should be the correct date on the three months rule), maybe a couple days more than that, depending on the date the next available friday is.
I planned my vacations expecting 20 days delay, for me to be able to enjoy 2 to 1 week of league.
"
Hanarae wrote:
Cool, please take the time to adjust the T17 endgame so people feel less left out. That for me is priority over any kind of league mechanic you come up with. Cannot have another Necropolis, please don't rush your changes.

Also, WTB Betrayal Vorici/Hillock functionality restored. Sudden removal of post-crafting 30% and 28% quality options is horribly inconvenient and an indirect nerf to uniques and flasks.

ya and as ur at it, give us back the helmet enchants and alternate quality aura gems thanks.
"
Gondalen wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:
Cool, please take the time to adjust the T17 endgame so people feel less left out. That for me is priority over any kind of league mechanic you come up with. Cannot have another Necropolis, please don't rush your changes.

Also, WTB Betrayal Vorici/Hillock functionality restored. Sudden removal of post-crafting 30% and 28% quality options is horribly inconvenient and an indirect nerf to uniques and flasks.

ya and as ur at it, give us back the helmet enchants and alternate quality aura gems thanks.

+1
This league has been the biggest miss in poe's history and the next one cant come soon enough. Make t17's fun and at least design some end of league events if you have to make this crap last even longer than it should. 4 months is not a new norm.
Trust me:

7/6/24 -> announcement to announcement

7/18/24 -> 3.25 Stream

7/20/24 -> 7/25/24 -> more and more informations

7/26/24 -> 3.25 release

"Why 7/26/24 as release for 3.25?"
Cause its "end of july"

Thank me later

Last edited by Darkmode91 on Jul 3, 2024, 11:50:35 AM
still waiting on an official date. its getting too close for me to secure days off. i need to know as early as possible to get permission to use my corporate america style vacation days that i need permission and approval to use or i get pointed since i dont even have proper sick days. murica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info