It's been a month, can you fix EU already?

"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
thinkin that this league EU servers are full of bots that farm currency because mirrors drop like candy, too bad for EU players and EU servers, tried every server possible, avoid especially Frankfurt that's the worst server to play atm

It's not the servers that are bad, it's the connection to the servers. I am close to an EU server (3 ms ping) and I have had zero issues. Butter smooth game every day, zero lag or disconnects.
"
Miathan51 wrote:
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
thinkin that this league EU servers are full of bots that farm currency because mirrors drop like candy, too bad for EU players and EU servers, tried every server possible, avoid especially Frankfurt that's the worst server to play atm

It's not the servers that are bad, it's the connection to the servers. I am close to an EU server (3 ms ping) and I have had zero issues. Butter smooth game every day, zero lag or disconnects.

You've also barely played this league. You almost complete 9 challenges by just getting your voidstones.
Last edited by MyzPoE on Jan 8, 2024, 7:12:56 AM
"
MyzPoE wrote:

You've also barely played this league. You almost complete 9 challenges by just getting your voidstones.

my /played says I played for 3 days, 15 hours. I'm pretty sure that's a lot more than "barely played". Not everyone cares about challenges or voidstones.

So yeah, 87 hours on EU server with zero issues.
Last edited by Miathan51 on Jan 8, 2024, 10:31:05 AM
"
MyzPoE wrote:

And you, barely even scratching 18 challenges, talking down to another player for having accomplished less challenges?

What does that matter for anything?
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
ok just logged into frankfurt for the day

what the heck is this?

and this is my ping on washington

I'm from eastern europe, yet my ping is more stable and lower on washington than frankfurt. go ahead and tell me that my internet/pc is the issue
"
auspexa wrote:
ok just logged into frankfurt for the day

what the heck is this?

and this is my ping on washington

I'm from eastern europe, yet my ping is more stable and lower on washington than frankfurt. go ahead and tell me that my internet/pc is the issue

Welcome to the eu with terrible routing and connection problems across many games.
You're either lucky or hit the big ping. Something GGG can't fix cause the server are fine. It's mostly pretty bad around 7pm CET.

I've played on Frankfurt for the entire day just for the memes and got around the same ping as you get for Washington (130-160ms) and I live on the entire opposite side of the servers location lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Its actually an issue with routing to a specific set of instance servers from a specific group of providers. If you are a customer at one of them you're fucked. GGG could easily fix it on their side too even when it is a routing issue. Or maybe move their servers to a better provider etc. then again, that would cost money and takes time.

edit: and no, this is not an issue for many games etc, or some kind of standard in the EU. This is fuckup from GGG, either by choosing the wrong server providers or not having enough instances to share the load.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jan 9, 2024, 9:16:35 AM
"
tsunamikun wrote:

edit: and no, this is not an issue for many games etc, or some kind of standard in the EU. This is fuckup from GGG, either by choosing the wrong server providers or not having enough instances to share the load.

Hence you find the same issue stated across various websites for all kind of games and everyone knowing about the routing issues in some of the EU countries?
Surely also gggs fault that you can encounter the issue latency issues in FFXIV, league of Legends or even large shooter games as example, games owned by much larger companies than GGG by the way lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Welcome to the eu with terrible routing and connection problems across many games.
You're either lucky or hit the big ping. Something GGG can't fix cause the server are fine.
See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3474199#p25215040 for explaining that GGG CAN FIX THIS - assuming VPN usage fixes it.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Pashid wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

Hence you find the same issue stated across various websites for all kind of games and everyone knowing about the routing issues in some of the EU countries?
Surely also gggs fault that you can encounter the issue latency issues in FFXIV, league of Legends or even large shooter games as example, games owned by much larger companies than GGG by the way lol

I do not play those games. So i wouldn't care. Also, this has something to do with a specific subnet of instanceservers over a specific route. This is not some kind of global problem. Whats maybe a global problem is big companies skimming on servers and network infrastructure. Yes big companies also do that. And as long as simply using the moscow gatewa fixes this problem, I'm quite sure its gggs fault, because they can easily fix it, but won't for whatever reason. maybe they don't see that some central networkprovider that connects to their servers is shit, but after reading through dozens of posts to this problem with detailed winMTRs logs etc its quite clear what the problem is.

edit: funnily enough it seems to get better, or maybe there are fewer players
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jan 9, 2024, 6:34:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info