Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Try to run as a administrator
Steam-path of exile-properties-manage-browse local files-pathofexilesteam
Some maps has high latency some don’t
The maps that have no latency are fine all the way no matter the how much u juice the map

Latency is fine one moment, then it spikes to 20.000 and boots me to the login screen. Been happening since 3.22.

Edit: I may have found a solution for some of the people who play this game over WIFI:

I have switched from a 2.4Ghz connection to a 5Ghz connection, ever since I did I haven't experienced any issues. I hope this helps.
Last edited by freedomotter on Apr 5, 2024, 1:34:57 PM
I had this issue majorly on my laptop with a 3060 card last league. I swapped to my desktop with a 4060, no issues thing ran fine. This league? Completely unplayable. One Trial just sits there... and sits there... and then suddenly I'm dead. Or speeds up and zooms through before catching up. The MS never changes but latency goes through the roof, like 20-40,000. It's insane. Some maps will do it flat out no matter what you do. Like trying to just walk through the Heist town without having game die out... Everyone else on a Geforce? Seems like this is an issue with these... straight ethernet, 40/240mb connection.

Might as well drop dog water as an item, because that's what this is.
same here. Never had an issue like this before. lots of tweaks tried, nothing works. I can play smoothly for about 30 min. then it starts.
only occurs in poe!?!

Ryzen 9 7950x
Geforce 4090
32 gb ram
got the same issue, plz fix it GGG
GGG stop ignoring this issue and FIX YOUR SHIT! Its affecting a lot of your playerbase. How hard can it be?
Looks like the update didn't end up fixing the crashes, earlier today... Hopefully I can stop doing my Siegmeyer impression soon.

Can only go so far on doing this all entirely without being able to group for everything (I just crash even in another person's hideout.)
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
Town and blighted map so lag
having the same issues. I've noticed the latency spikes (which can range from 500-50,000) happens with my ISP (More Telecom Australia). however, if I switch to hotspot off my mobile (different carrier), i dont get the insane latency spikes.
Not 100% sure, but there seems to be some sort of QoS or routing issue going on.. either way, the latency issue only happens with PoE. I can play other online games running alongside PoE, and they dont have any latency spikes at all. ffs I just want to play.
GGG please fix the damn issue!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Lixer on Apr 7, 2024, 6:02:21 AM
latency is terrible this league and especially bad tonight. I am done trying for today...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info