Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

having constant server lag issues since last ~12 hrs.. the game has become unplayable.. unable to do campaign. GGG Please look into why the ping is constantly spiking.

Server: Singapore
Well guess people sayin the game is unplayable is no were near GGG's ears...unless a streamer has problems guess the game is playable for some and it doesn't matter...

Just stating the hard truth, not that my pc is top end because it's not...but I kept on playing every game on very low specs...

Probably this problems won't be fixed until next league I guess.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 2, 2024, 3:15:25 PM
+1
3 leagues in a row now with unplayable lag where it goes from 30ms to 10,000ms. Tried my VPN to change locations, same result so I guess I'll pass on this league too.
I've been having exactly the same issue.

All town and hideout instances latency spike to 300ms continuously. When I enter any of act maps, I get the same high latency. If I go back out to the previous act maps and re-open a new instance my latency is back to my normal 16ms.

Australian Realm.

Update: Heist is completely impossible to run, as you I can't open multiple instances!!
Last edited by Damo68 on Apr 3, 2024, 6:42:21 AM
"
W1ndysword wrote:
having constant server lag issues since last ~12 hrs.. the game has become unplayable.. unable to do campaign. GGG Please look into why the ping is constantly spiking.

Server: Singapore

same for me
Also getting huge lag spikes. Since the week before 3.23 ended, a patch for 3.24 was deployed then the lag has been sureal. Similair happened the last time shader cache was deleted.
On my own in most cases I'm getting 17-60ms which isn't too bad besides the occasional rubber-banding but anything heavier like being in a group the ms shoots 200+ then the game crashes
I never experienced these issues since closed beta!!! Terrible lags in towm, stuttering and freezing screens when more than 10 oponents to fight, its an absolute mess atm.
Same problem, 18ms on login screen and town, 250ms with spikes on maps/HO, just unplayable, thread with my problem just ignored
At least support is helpful.

"Thank you for the message and I am sorry to hear about this issue. Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info