Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Same,goes to 5k and kicks me out to main menu
The game is unplayable with these spikes. It is for sure server issues.

The way I found to 'fix' this, is by leaving the map and enter again (and look at the latency using F1). It depends on the instances, some times get stable instances where the latency stays ok, others will jump like crazy.
Lets bump this thread until we get an official answer and/or a commitment to fix the issue.

The latency is even worse as compared to Affliction in which I was unable to play the mechanic for weeks when everyone was making tones of currency I had to use inefficient farming patterns.
Game is unplayable in end tier conrent for months...

Nothing changed. No response from developer.
Spoiler

This is the ping today for a server that normally sits at 40ms.. Cant enter town to level an alt. Can't enter hideout to craft/trade. Can't map or do content either.

It was fine for a while when entering the map the spikes to the high heavens. GGG please help lol.
Last edited by death163 on Apr 2, 2024, 8:27:10 AM
Bump same issue for me. GGG keeps ignoring it. Rarely I find a stable instance, but almost impossible.

Game is unplayable. GGG fix this issue PLEASE!
Could never do heavy maps let alone bosses for the past 3-4 leagues. Had to work 100 times as hard as most others who had zero issues with latency spikes/lags/frequent crashes etc. This time... latency spikes infinitely and just impossible to move the character. Game is unplayable as of today. You gotta add more servers and keep the community enriched as it grows. Just leaves a bad taste in the mouth otherwise.
Same issue, past few leagues the first 1-2 weeks are a disaster. Opening a map is a coin flip, either it's smooth or it's created on an instance that has constant ping spikes. I have never experienced anything like this in any other game.
Just gave up on the league until GGG fixes this. Luckily I didn't rush buying a supporter pack, servers just saved me 90$.
Same issue from Today morning. Pings goes above 10K and keep increasing. I wasted kirac quest on it. Campaign has the issue as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info