Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Any other enchants removed or just helms? I remember ziggy asked neon about it but cant remember what he said
I just watched Pohx's quick video about RF changes and I got pretty depressed.
In my mind I calculated around 700-300 base dmg lost (let's just say 1k base dmg lost)...and oh man, I forgot the most important thing.

Gem scaling.

That's gone.

The only hope is the alternate gem version, which honestly I wouldnt see it giving RF base damage, because this is supposed to be a templar skill (righteous, templar, life+es scaling... you get it).
HOLY!! LOGIN! LOGIN!
Seems like they don't care about standard players... nerfing them helps their bottom line as it urges them to move onto POE2 instead of working on the builds they've been investing their time into. Removing alt quality gems messes with so many existing builds.
No gear can be enchanted anymore? It doesn't directly state that anywhere but it also doesn't say they didn't kill enchants. Anyone know anything direct about this?
DD meta again :(
"
Chronnoisseur wrote:
Any other enchants removed or just helms? I remember ziggy asked neon about it but cant remember what he said

Enchants removed on boots/gloves/helm/belt.

Don't forget that the transfigured gems aren't just gems with the alt qualities and lab enchants added to them, they are soooo much more. Just look at the barrage gem example. No where in the lab enchant nor alternative quality gems do you get 10 additional arrows on the first attack and the last attack, that's INSANE!
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
Nerf sanctrume currency drop pls its disgusting and not fun

Agreed. I will not be playing again until they fix it. Its ridiculous.

They've nerfed it heavily.
Both duplicating uniques and the forbidden tomes have had their drop rated reduced heavily.
Tomes are rarer so more expensive to buy, duping uniques also.
It will now cost far more to run sanctums, and I suspect mirrors have probably been silently removed too.
Regarding RF, like Pohx said in his video, we don't know yet if the base damage has been moved to the transfigured gem. If so, then it's all good....

the patch notes talked about certain stats on skills being moved over to the transfigured gem, so that very well may have happened with RF. It's too early to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info