3.22 Performance

Dude, task manager is not a tool to evaluate the usage of your GPU.
40%, and 60% are just random numbers.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
did you guys notice a huge improvement on performance with this last patch? my cpu temperature are back to normal and the stuttering is finally stopped too
When you say it like that, I have 21°C in my room. Weird that its not boiling and the culling doesnt kick in all the time
I have never crashed in Path of Exile until the latest patch. Whatever was released today has caused my game to crash about every 5 minutes. For context I have a pretty high end PC with a 4080 GPU
After todays update my problems have been fixed. Thanks GGG
I play on a low end PC and unfortunately after today's patch the game is completely unplayable.

I regret having recently spent money on the game since the game itself is not allowing me to play anymore.

If it's possible, please do something with the performance so all the people who don't have super computers like me, can enjoy the game once again.
How is this still not fixed ? I ran a map and the performance is still less than half of what it was 3.21
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
I realized something very stupid today...

My MSI afterburner kinda reset itself. All my profiles were corrupted and the power limit of my GPU was set to the bare minimum. I wouldn't even know that if I didn't try to play CoD. It was running in like 20 fps. I reset the power limit in Afterburner and all of a sudden everything started working normally. Including PoE!
I'm writing this because I'm assuming pretty much all gamers use it and some may be experiencing the same thing.
And I've been waiting for GGG to fix the game all this time...
"
Spelac wrote:
I realized something very stupid today...

My MSI afterburner kinda reset itself. All my profiles were corrupted and the power limit of my GPU was set to the bare minimum. I wouldn't even know that if I didn't try to play CoD. It was running in like 20 fps. I reset the power limit in Afterburner and all of a sudden everything started working normally. Including PoE!
I'm writing this because I'm assuming pretty much all gamers use it and some may be experiencing the same thing.
And I've been waiting for GGG to fix the game all this time...

COPIUM hard
3.21.2 <<< Beginning of THIS
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
In terms of performance this has been the worst patch in a long time. Doing heist is pretty comical at times -- all the mtx from people loitering causes all kinds of fun stuff. Artifacts on screen, stutters, server lag ... the league mechanic is fun -- really enjoy the league -- but the performance is below par. Feels like there are some real technical problems with this patch.

Last edited by dautry on Sep 26, 2023, 1:37:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info