3.22 Performance

Horrible after 3.22.1

Was smooth as butter before. Unplayable at the moment, constant freezing/crashing
Somehow 3.22.1 made it even worse -.-
Gotta say I don't have the greatest of setups. Currently on a 1060 (6GB), Ryzen 5 1600, and 16GB RAM.

However, this latest patch made it even worse! Somehow I'm now crashing in every single map. All it takes is some high-density mobs to spawn from one of the exarch altars and I crash.

Before I had spikes that weren't pleasant, but bearable. Right now... Boy is it WAY worse.
Last edited by Txixo on Sep 5, 2023, 3:53:02 PM
since 3,22 performance is fcked
3.22 startet the stutter, lagging..., bad performance.
Before never ever a Problem.

FIX IT
"
Komren wrote:
3.22 startet the stutter, lagging..., bad performance.
Before never ever a Problem.

FIX IT

GGG devs reading this, probably...
Pretty sure nobody will read my Post, but thx for that gif.

BTW Game is still not working...
yesterday 3.22.1 was running like butter i was like omg yes, then today i login now it's 100000x worst
It's funny when you're doing Sirus and the maze doesn't render at all before the meteor hits you....

BTW, I tried running a 100% deli map. Just for fun. The framerate was hilarious.
"
Spelac wrote:
It's funny when you're doing Sirus and the maze doesn't render at all before the meteor hits you....

BTW, I tried running a 100% deli map. Just for fun. The framerate was hilarious.

I use vulkan and the maze is never rendered on my screen, it only works on dx. Could be something similar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info