3.22 Performance

$1.2m? If you ever had a few employees under you, you would know that it's nothing on the scale of a company like GGG.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Sep 2, 2023, 5:24:31 PM
"
Dxt44 wrote:
$1.2m? If you ever had a few employees under you, you would know that it's nothing on the scale of a company like GGG.

Companies cant make money with people not paying money, so your more than likely part of the 5% GGG could really honestly give 2 fucks about. The only goal they have is to market to f2p players and turn them into p2p. Educate yourself poor boy.
"
Companies cant make money with people not paying money, so your more than likely part of the 5% GGG could really honestly give 2 fucks about. The only goal they have is to market to f2p players and turn them into p2p. Educate yourself poor boy.

So you are saying that F2P games need some source of revenue? What's the point of your answer, because I lost context.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"

So you are saying that F2P games need some source of revenue? What's the point of your answer, because I lost context.

No, hence why I quoted you. I was going off of your reference in it being a free to play game at the end of the day.
"
No, hence why I quoted you. I was going off of your reference in it being a free to play game at the end of the day.

So you do not understand my point. There's no point in discussing it anyway.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"

So you do not understand my point. There's no point in discussing it anyway.

Same buddy.
So, uh, I gave up on this league more than a week ago due to the current performance issues caused by the engine update. Still checking on the daily to see if something has been done to help the playerbase make the game playable again.

I see nothing. Great job, GGG! I guess by doing nothing you can potentially maintain the current playerbase while sacrificing thousands of people who can't play the game. If that's the way it is, fine. Guess my time with PoE is ultimately coming to an end.
Not any chance to play the game, and i m still not on endgame bosses, i already have been there, killing them or get killed, but i m not playing anymore, cause lag spikes kill me before i can do anything... T10 map at lvl 89 hexblast miner, where i just OS any pack of monsters, kill bosses and exiles in a sec, but i just lost xp just from lag... even worse than having a bad gameplay, not understanding why i die, here i understand, it's not lagging, then my screen freeze at first mobs, and then i die from whites ones.... just made me leave, dunno if i ll come back. Hope it don't happen to you
i sent a mail to GGG support complaining about performance issues and they redirected me to the forum, only to have no staff posts about said issues.

lol
lmao, even
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Still suffering from ~1 minute town loading screens and missing floor tiles when loading into maps, why isn't there an answer on these ongoing issues.

As was advised I did a file integrity check and it just made the problems worse.
Last edited by TatteredHat on Sep 4, 2023, 9:52:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info