Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
alhazred70 wrote:

Yo, thanks for your reply, but yea ik all this stuff. Discussing it here is kinda pointless though, as YOU know as well, very probably.

I got triggered by all these things (and some more) heavily playing trade this league. I looked here and got triggered again - had to leave my 2c, but then couldnt resist to leave something to trigger the ... other.... clowns, hahaha.

Well yea should have left it at that then, at least.

As said, i play poe for near 12 years now though, and well - i care for this game. Seeing what became out of it (or rather the community that plays it and is "vocal"), just makes me sad.

Probably really SSF again or private league with my friends from here on, idk yet.

Yes, i am sad clown, not a happy one... :(

Spoiler
Not an evil one like pennywise there though ;D
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
No facts only throws.
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Mr. SSF with hate for trade econ... what are you still doing here? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure you where knocked out at page 3: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3404342/page/3

"
Clownkrieger wrote:

Yo... low key? I also want to know how you made all this money with essences? aylmao! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such baits!
"
Yo... low key? I also want to know how you made all this money with essences? aylmao! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such baits!

Yo, you maybe should read that what the clown that replies too you here really wrote, and not what the other clown made out of it. I said i ran essence. Point me to where i said i made money with that (Hint: you wont find it cause i never said it. cause i didnt :o).

But yea, another clown chimes in. getting a real fiesta here!

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 9, 2023, 6:03:54 PM
Coulrophobia (Fear of Clowns) is common. Coulrophilia? Very rare. What are the odds some of the 10 or so coulrophiliac-accounts are not alts for castablanca and/or the IVYS+1 and MFAcademy gang?

Such a fools errand to try to fight disinformation. That shouldn't be the users job.
Here is the help.

With a little research in google you could circumvent the ban. Here is a copy pasta.

Step 1: Delete all characters (if you don't play standard, then this is bearable)

Step 2: Request POE contact support to change you Account name, email. You'll be surprised how accommodating POE staff is, they won't even ask you why you're doing that, they probably know your doing it to circumvent TFT.

Step 3: Erase all the logs of your POE (if you don't do this, then all you effort is for nothing because they will still be able to detect all your changes.)

Step 4: Use VPN (if you don't do this, you will fail), create new email and use this email to join TFT again, and from now on when you're using TFT you will use VPN.

There are some other ways too, but here is the bulletproof way.
As I said on my first comment...things that are going to happen now:

1. People are going to tell you TFT has no affiliation with GGG. It's not a gotcha moment. Ignore it.

2. People are going to tell you TFT is a 'private/public' group and they can ban whomever for whatever reason, completely ignoring the need for a place such as TFT (as toxic as that place is).

3. TFT goons are going to come into this post to bait, harass, thought police, and do anything in their power to trigger admins into closing the thread.

Prophetic really. Maybe I should add disinformation to the list? 🤣
"
Here is the help.

With a little research in google you could circumvent the ban. Here is a copy pasta.

Step 1: Delete all characters (if you don't play standard, then this is bearable)

Step 2: Request POE contact support to change you Account name, email. You'll be surprised how accommodating POE staff is, they won't even ask you why you're doing that, they probably know your doing it to circumvent TFT.

Step 3: Erase all the logs of your POE (if you don't do this, then all you effort is for nothing because they will still be able to detect all your changes.)

Step 4: Use VPN (if you don't do this, you will fail), create new email and use this email to join TFT again, and from now on when you're using TFT you will use VPN.

+1

I do have one question... how exactly TFT is getting your logs? They ask for the client.txt file?
"
"
Here is the help.

+1

I do have one question... how exactly TFT is getting your logs? They ask for the client.txt file?

Yes.

If you raise enough "red flags" they will ask for the logs. In there they can see who you spoke with in the past. They can talk to them and figure out if they know you or not. If they don't, but you appear in the logs chatting with them that's another "red flag".

A friend used to be an admin for TFT he says they take into account which supporter packs you bought + date of account creation + list of character names + number of posts you've made + send you a private message that would flag your account.

So be careful when asking things from GGG. They are accommodating, but if your account is missing 500 posts you made in the past that's going to raise a red flag.

If any of this is news to forum mods... I suggest you report this to someone that could take action in the company.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info