Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
Anyone reading this can instantly say... that's not normal or average at all and I think most of us are curious to know how you pulled it off.

Ye bruh, classic. I just stop :)

E: Btw, thought you gone. Sad you werent :D

E2: Never pretended i am average or normal btw. Where did you get that from?
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 9, 2023, 3:10:44 PM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

1- Point me to where i said in my reply that i used MF gear, please

2- I told you what happened day 1-4. Char got deleted later. Maybe thats why the fancy third party sites you seem to use and that i have probably never heard of have no data?

3- How i make money? I actually pick up shit from the ground all these super efficient players have hidden on their filters. On juiced maps thats a SHITTON of small currency alone (mainly alts/fuse). Also rares, imagine! I make a lot of builds. i know whats usefull. I pick good bases, ID them and see at a glance if they would sell or not. No need for a tool, i use(d) tradesite to check if i think they worth. Told you i delved a lot. 300-400 btw. Lotta bosses and good fossils there already. Good money.

4- No harvest. Had my fill of that last leagues (its super good in SSF btw, but in trade you dont have to craft all shit yourself, yknow?) No delirium. Only later on the ballista, cause its fun content when you have a build that just blasts through it (mirror on map, all orbs actually ended at friends. well most, juiced up with orbs for fun now and then).

5- Stop pretending i am outraged or offended. I am not. Im sarcastic, heard thats pretty common on the internet, but what does a clown like me know? Its borderlining to gaslighting what you are doing there. You might have to look that up, maybe you learn something.

6- Again, YOU are the one that - preemptively - started to condescent on and invalidate all that doesnt fit in your seemingly very narrow picture of poe.

I mean the above is all wasted cause you will just go on with your blinkers. maybe others have a good laught at this though, im a clown after all :)

Most excellent and thanks for toning it down otherwise the post would have been locked by now.

1. I already did and quoted it.

2. No, you said you made a character that failed to kill end game bosses, but you failed to disclose the play by play strategy you followed. Unless, you made that character that reached end-game and your only and most valuable drop was an Aegis Aurora. Then you decided to re-roll. That re-rolled character has data stored starting on day 5 until recently. Day's 1-4 are still missing. So I ask you again: What did you do during those first couple of days?

3. Care to share this filter? I'd like to take a look. After all, you are pointing out that this is the secret to your wealth generation. So I'm wondering what's so special about it. Because this creates two scenarios:
3. 1 - Your filters are the best and anyone else creating a filter and serving it to the public is actually doing more harm than good.
3.2 - Your filter is not better than the other publicly shared filters.

4. OK! No harvest. No Deli. Just: "Juiced Defiled Cathedral w/ abyss (for XP) + essences + harbinger + strongboxes". The abyss was just to reach level 100 and essences and harbinger was the thing that made you all that currency? Is this what you are trying to say?

5. Alright, it's not outrage or taking offense. It's sarcasm. Mods? take note and please don't lock or delete the post.

6. I'm just asking questions and trying to get a clear picture. If you find anything I say condescending, please... by all means... take your time. Don't reply to anything I've said just now. Give us a play by play from day 1 till now on how you made all this currency. Because "essences + strongboxes + harbingers" are not it. That I can categorically say without any shroud of a doubt and without anyone being annoyed or bothered by it. It's just a fact. Nobody makes mirrors worth of currency without TFT selling essences through regular trade. Nobody.

---
Edit: Be sure to include your filter :) since that seams to be what's netting you all this income.
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 9, 2023, 3:34:05 PM
"
That I can categorically say without any shroud of a doubt and without anyone being annoyed or bothered by it.

Amen.

I leave it at that now. Have a good life, if you can :)

E: Plain old neversink, ill tell you that though. just increasing stricktness levels over league (but will hide bindings soon, like VERY soon next league. wtf does neversink think there? xD)

E2: Is this dude really thinking ignoring what i tell him over and over proves his point?
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 9, 2023, 3:40:12 PM

Here is a happy clown for you. I hope it brings you joy as we part ways.
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
That I can categorically say without any shroud of a doubt and without anyone being annoyed or bothered by it.

Amen.

I leave it at that now. Have a good life, if you can :)

E: Plain old neversink, ill tell you that though. just increasing stricktness levels over league (but will hide bindings soon, like VERY soon next league. wtf does neversink think there? xD)

E2: Is this dude really thinking ignoring what i tell him over and over proves his point?

OH! Apologies! I though we where going separate ways.

E1 = Sure, I'll bite. Share your special filter. As you've implied this is what's netting you mirrors upon mirrors worth of currency.

E2 = I'm not ignoring anything you've written dear friend. Actually, I've been reading attentively and responding to each thing you've written so far. My last comment, before this one I left a bunch of questions for you. Care to answer them?

I'm still very curious how someone makes mirrors worth of currency by selling essences in regular trade without selling in bulk in TFT or groups like TFT. You didn't say you where a hideout warrior. You didn't say you where a crafter. You said you where mapping.

We are all still waiting for the big reveal and that filter.
"
I'm still very curious how someone makes mirrors worth of currency by selling essences in regular trade without selling in bulk in TFT or groups like TFT. You didn't say you where a hideout warrior. You didn't say you where a crafter. You said you where mapping.

I haven't really followed your chick fight here, but Essences are probably the easiest and fastest thing in the game to liquidate through the in-game bulk option. It doesn't even require Discord, the trade site or any other third party site/software.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I guess this has a lot to do with the type of person who is playing a videogame not for fun, but as a proxy for real life to fill some hole or another.

I don't know, anyone who thinks TFT is required to enjoy POE has clearly warped the meta game played by a small percentage of try hards (exemplified by Empy and very clearly not loved by GGG given recent hard nerfs) into the only thing the game is or can ever be about.

It would be one thing if they were saying "I can't have fun without bulk buying because I choose to only hyper focus on this part of the game" or "the economic PvP is the only thing I enjoy in POE".

But they keep doubling down on the "the game is unplayable without it" idea as if a subjective value judgement is somehow an objective fact. Especially when its very obviously absurd given the games multiple modes where no trading is even possible.

What I notice over many years of discussing games on internet forums is some people are clearly not playing games because they love them or enjoy them. But rather to escape something unrelated, or fill holes that have nothing to do with games or entertainment in general. And while thats unfortunate and I can be sympathetic and have been in similar spots myself at times...

It really doesn't make this contention that "TFT is required to play" into something real.

Its really interesting how many gymnasium steps (not to mention word count) some of them will go through to just end up openly agreeing with my opinion that they really just want less friction.

Guess what guys? GGG doesn't (and plenty of players like myself don't) want less friction because that makes the 99% of the game you aren't playing (that many players such as m,yself do play) into an even worse balanced game. GGG has whole manifesto(s) about why. All the bad faith and contrived attempts to "strong arm" them or "shame them: by portaying them as scam lovers or whatever. They've never hidden their love of cut throat PvP and ninja looting for example; so yeah lol they don't want hold your little hand... Why are you guys still acting like they EVER wanted to make a nice fluffy protective safe space for you??? They never did, they didn't make the game for Empy and like minded ultra meta gamers. Shouting "how dare you GGG you made TFT necessary, shame on you" I'd imagine would be met with a casual shrug from Chris "my biggest regret was nerfing ninja looting in groups" Wilson.

Its like little kids trying to dare their parents into letting them eat all the cookies in the jar.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Dude stated he makes mirror by selling essences through regular trade and groups like TFT are useless for his bulk sales. On top of that, the reason for his magic success is that his filter is better than every single filter out there! Nope! correction every other filter is just destroying peoples ability to earn mirrors worth of currency.

Then comes alhazred70 a SSF / R enjoyer... didn't we already have a discussion on how strange it is for a SSF to tell an trade league player that his way of playing is wrong?

Phrazz, we are talking about the difference it makes selling through TFT and selling through the trade site. If you think bulk selling through the trade site is better than selling your entire stash tab in one go. I can't really convince you of anything at all.
Can someone msg you through regular trade and request 100 essences? You bet! but which way is more effective? Sell an entire stash tab for divines at a time or sell a couple dozen essences for chaos at a time?

Is this really the argument now?
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

That's been my read... he wrote quite the epic in reply to me only to end up agreeing that his motive is to enjoy less friction because 'everyone' apparently wants that.

Not seeming to understand that the less friction he and 'everyone else' wants would just make the core gameplay loop even worse.

He doesn't seem to be able to understand that Chris and GGG don't want what he wants... he seems to think that GGG just don't understand and all he has to do is make them understand why they're wrong.

LOL read this:
". and His reply to it? a post by Chris. I honestly don't care."

He doesn't care to understand why GGG has left things in this state. All explicitly stated in the linked Trade Manifesto. But I watched his Eve and other MMO marketplace vids (which confirmed he just wants less friction)

Then:

"The next comment boils down to "you want much less friction (aka near effortless low risk trading that is easier to automate and dominate with bots)".

Facepalm. Somebody is unaware of how concepts and formulas in economics draw inspiration from fluid dynamics. Nobody wants friction when money (as in in-game currency) is involved. NOBODY. What's next? Hunger games in the supermarket? "

Not understanding that Chris and GGG have fundamentally opposed motives to "EVERYBODY" (Aka him and other trading players who want the game to be easier) GGG WANTS FRICTION. Game Dev's and Gamers who understand how games work and why they are fun VERY MUCH WANT FRICTION.

Again they seem to think that GGG just doesn't understand and everyone wins if trading is easier. Not fundamentally understanding GGG's position, OR mine, OR apparently yours seems to be a big part of their debating strategy.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Jul 9, 2023, 5:36:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info