Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
finisterre wrote:
@navigator4223
To set the desired outcome in advance, we will always have to ask ourself how far we are willing to compromise.
If you are not included in "the desired average target user", would you agree to be excluded as the cause of friction ?

And thats why it is good that there is a debate.
Ofc I'm fine with you avoiding something that you don't want.

I think leaving those stuff to 3rd party development is a good solution.
Spoiler
Some references regarding to user interface design and principle of decision making.
Universal design
System Theory
Evolution of complexity
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jul 12, 2023, 3:11:32 PM
I can't join the TFT discord, I think I was banned, for what reason? I have no idea.
FU ck
Sorry for being slow on the uptake, but what I've got so far is TFT is a discord channel that people use to trade POE items. Also, talking about it makes some people emotional.

Is that pretty much it?
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
Sorry for being slow on the uptake, but what I've got so far is TFT is a discord channel that people use to trade POE items. Also, talking about it makes some people emotional.

Is that pretty much it?

Yeah, that sums it up. TFT is just the big fish when it comes to third party trading platforms, and the most vocal of PoE players play the game like they would EVE Online, a trading simulator. So a TFT ban to these players is functionally being told they cannot play the game (in their eyes).
Being dependant and addicted to TFT community. What a sad gaming poe players have become.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Apr 12, 2024, 1:14:22 PM
"

Yeah, that sums it up. TFT is just the big fish when it comes to third party trading platforms, and the most vocal of PoE players play the game like they would EVE Online, a trading simulator. So a TFT ban to these players is functionally being told they cannot play the game (in their eyes).

Thanks. I'm starting to see why there is so much pushback on in game AH, or something like it. TFT is where the magic is made.
I poop, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info