Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

"
That's wild! An aegis aurora guardian's passive tree is runs through the TOP-LEFT side of the tree. A LL RF runs through the TOP of the tree. Your current build runs through the BOTTOM-RIGHT side of the tree.

Ever heard of regret orbs? Might want to look them up.

"
Juiced Defiled Cathedral w/ abyss (for XP) + essences + harbinger + strongboxes.

"
Had mageblood after 2 weeks (without MFing, solo)

You had MF gear (IIR = Increased Item Rarity = Magic Find).

No. Pob of the SRS Guard, (well in final stage, with MB already and a lot of other fancy things): https://pobb.in/wbEuCNan03VE

"

"
Anything else?

Yeah, but I feel you kinda closes that book when you replied so succinctly and flat out refused to answer some key questions.

To be fair, builds < farming strategies. I can share a build right now that nets me a mirror each league within 1-2 weeks and it can't go past tier 15 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reaching end game on the first day and buying all the items you are going to need is vital in this game, but people like to downplay it. Most successful players reach maps within 12h and buy super end game gear for pennies on the dollar. Then turn around and tell everyone else that's not the case.

Idk man... do you feel your 1st and 2nd comment disproved something? I'm kinda lost...

Which key questions did i refuse to answer? Feel Free to point me to them. No need for numbers.

I already mentioned some people in this thread might be delusional about how you *have* to play poe, but hey.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 9, 2023, 1:56:42 PM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

Careful friend. Remember my first comment:

"

Things that are going to happen now: 1. People are going to tell you TFT has no affiliation with GGG. It's not a gotcha moment. Ignore it. 2. People are going to tell you TFT is a 'private/public' group and they can ban whomever for whatever reason, completely ignoring the need for a place such as TFT (as toxic as that place is). 3. TFT goons are going to come into this post to bait, harrass, thought police, and do anything in their power to trigger admins into closing the thread.

To be clear, I'm not saying you ARE... but your heated comments are coming out of nowhere and mods are likely feeling the need to shut down the discussion. So, I'd tone it down a bit.

I have to go out right now, but if this post is not deleted / locked by the time I get back we can continue our friendly discussion.
"
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

Careful friend. Remember my first comment:

"

Things that are going to happen now: 1. People are going to tell you TFT has no affiliation with GGG. It's not a gotcha moment. Ignore it. 2. People are going to tell you TFT is a 'private/public' group and they can ban whomever for whatever reason, completely ignoring the need for a place such as TFT (as toxic as that place is). 3. TFT goons are going to come into this post to bait, harrass, thought police, and do anything in their power to trigger admins into closing the thread.

To be clear, I'm not saying you ARE... but your heated comments are coming out of nowhere and mods are likely feeling the need to shut down the discussion. So, I'd tone it down a bit.

I have to go out right now, but if this post is not deleted / locked by the time I get back we can continue our friendly discussion.

Sorry for being sarcastic. Always was, and what i experienced from the trade community this league didnt make it better tbh. I played a lot of SSF last leagues cause of that, actually.

You dont believe me. You indirectly called me liar. Dont put the above on me now.

You have the distinct "thats how you have to play poe and everyone who tells you different is a (whatever)"-attitude. I dont.

If you have these firm believes in something, and tell everyone who tells you he (or she. or it. idc) does what you say wouldnt work in a different way, that hes wrong basing on your believes - well gl & hf, i guess.

Not interested in a "friendly" discussion with you, and your reactions on my post are the reason, not that i am a unfriendly person.

Anyways im done here. (but might not be able to resist clicking these yellow notifications. So if you are set on having the last word, just dont quote me.)
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jul 9, 2023, 2:17:02 PM
i dont use TFT either. i play casually so its not needed for me. if you are no lifing the game then it probably makes things easier but even then i doubt that its "needed"
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jul 9, 2023, 2:38:09 PM
Lot of 🤡ing going around in tft lately.

This third party junk discord is overrated cause you are just fine without.
Still be nice to see some minor improvements for the official trade website in the future tho, any maybe even some harder ingame moderation to get rid of all the tft price fixer and bots on the trade website and ingame.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

Sorry for being sarcastic. Always was, and what i experienced from the trade community this league didnt make it better tbh. I played a lot of SSF last leagues cause of that, actually.

You dont believe me. You indirectly called me liar. Dont put the above on me now.

You have the distinct "thats how you have to play poe and everyone who tells you different is a (whatever)"-attitude. I dont.

If you have these firm believes in something, and tell everyone who tells you he (or she. or it. idc) does what you say wouldnt work in a different way, that hes wrong basing on your believes - well gl & hf, i guess.

Not interested in a "friendly" discussion with you, and your reactions on my post are the reason, not that i am a unfriendly person.

Anyways im done here. (but might not be able to resist clicking these yellow notifications. So if you are set on having the last word, just dont quote me.)

I mean, you got pretty outraged at just questions...

Your first comment was literally: "Look at my build I made mirror's worth of currency without TFT, without playing in a group, without MF". In your reply you literally said you where using MF gear. I didn't have to directly or indirectly call you anything.

The most important questions to answer where the ones related on how you made so much currency and what happened to the missing data (days 1-4). I mean... you must have done a ton of mirror / delirium / harvest, right? Or maybe you didn't and made so much currency you could outright buy the required jewels etc...

I mean... you can prove us all wrong.

Just give us a play by play on how to, actually, make mirrors upon mirrors worth of currency as a solo player without MF (with MF). That was the entire point of your first comment... I'm just saying so far it's not clear at all how you made all this currency with "Juiced Defiled Cathedral w/ abyss (for XP) + essences + harbinger + strongboxes".

That's nothing to be outraged / offended or whatever it is you are trying to do. That's literally an opportunity to clarify and enlighten us (the apparent misguided ones).
Swapping builds 2-4 times, while not only keeping up the momentum... but clearly beating the vast majority of the player base is no small feat. You did something truly amazing... it's just unclear on how you did it that's all.

Most people when they fail in their builds 1 or 2 give up. You clearly didn't. So something was working extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely well for you. Enough to see the downfalls of your build as nothing other than wrinkles to be ironed out.

Day after day, week after week, you managed to equip TOP TIER unique and rares and continuously and relentlessly upgrade your build. It kinda look like the equivalent of Le Tour De France.

Anyone reading this can instantly say... that's not normal or average at all and I think most of us are curious to know how you pulled it off.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i dont use TFT either. i play casually so its not needed for me. if you are no lifing the game then it probably makes things easier but even then i doubt that its "needed"

You are not affiliated with TFT at all? not one tiny itsy bitsy bit? Alright. I believe you. :)

Most people dislike bullies. They are often strong, big, and like to repress the small / weak. I'm curious... who do you think is the bully here? TFT or people that are against TFT?
"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

You are not affiliated with TFT at all? not one tiny itsy bitsy bit? Alright. I believe you. :)

Most people dislike bullies. They are often strong, big, and like to repress the small / weak. I'm curious... who do you think is the bully here? TFT or people that are against TFT?

i'm really not. i never used the poe reddit either. dont even have a reddit account. some people think you need poe reddit too and when it went private for a few days these people lost their minds

dont really have an opinion on TFT, but from what i gathered the people who are really against it have been banned from it so they have a grudge against TFT
"
I mean, you got pretty outraged at just questions...

Your first comment was literally: "Look at my build I made mirror's worth of currency without TFT, without playing in a group, without MF". In your reply you literally said you where using MF gear. I didn't have to directly or indirectly call you anything.

The most important questions to answer where the ones related on how you made so much currency and what happened to the missing data (days 1-4). I mean... you must have done a ton of mirror / delirium / harvest, right? Or maybe you didn't and made so much currency you could outright buy the required jewels etc...

I mean... you can prove us all wrong.

Just give us a play by play on how to, actually, make mirrors upon mirrors worth of currency as a solo player without MF (with MF). That was the entire point of your first comment... I'm just saying so far it's not clear at all how you made all this currency with "Juiced Defiled Cathedral w/ abyss (for XP) + essences + harbinger + strongboxes".

That's nothing to be outraged / offended or whatever it is you are trying to do. That's literally an opportunity to clarify and enlighten us (the apparent misguided ones).

*s* you had to quote me. So here we go.

- Point me to where i said in my reply that i used MF gear, please

- I told you what happened day 1-4. Char got deleted later. Maybe thats why the fancy third party sites you seem to use and that i have probably never heard of have no data?

- How i make money? I actually pick up shit from the ground all these super efficient players have hidden on their filters. On juiced maps thats a SHITTON of small currency alone (mainly alts/fuse). Also rares, imagine! I make a lot of builds. i know whats usefull. I pick good bases, ID them and see at a glance if they would sell or not. No need for a tool, i use(d) tradesite to check if i think they worth. Told you i delved a lot. 300-400 btw. Lotta bosses and good fossils there already. Good money.

- No harvest. Had my fill of that last leagues (its super good in SSF btw, but in trade you dont have to craft all shit yourself, yknow?) No delirium. Only later on the ballista, cause its fun content when you have a build that just blasts through it (mirror on map, all orbs actually ended at friends. well most, juiced up with orbs for fun now and then).

Stop pretending i am outraged or offended. I am not. Im sarcastic, heard thats pretty common on the internet, but what does a clown like me know? Its borderlining to gaslighting what you are doing there. You might have to look that up, maybe you learn something.

Again, YOU are the one that - preemptively - started to condescent on and invalidate all that doesnt fit in your seemingly very narrow picture of poe.

I mean the above is all wasted cause you will just go on with your blinkers. maybe others have a good laught at this though, im a clown after all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info