[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

Well, I made it to 97. Currently farming the living daylights out of Jungle Valley T16 with deli, exarch, ess and harby with no problems at all. Making good currency return. I think I can push for the SOTL today although I am growing attached to my Carcass Jack :D

Could one of you CDOT masters take a quick look at my POB please? I want to make sure that I'm ready for the change. I'll probably have to balance out resists etc again but thats no biggy.

I have 4 goals in mind today. SOTL, Watchers, Forbidden Jewels, Cowards Legacy. Which first? I'm gonna guess SOTL? There's one going for 5d at the moment. Keystone is Iron Reflexes.

https://pobb.in/mEsww4P1NYHA
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Well, I made it to 97. Currently farming the living daylights out of Jungle Valley T16 with deli, exarch, ess and harby with no problems at all. Making good currency return. I think I can push for the SOTL today although I am growing attached to my Carcass Jack :D

Could one of you CDOT masters take a quick look at my POB please? I want to make sure that I'm ready for the change. I'll probably have to balance out resists etc again but thats no biggy.

I have 4 goals in mind today. SOTL, Watchers, Forbidden Jewels, Cowards Legacy. Which first? I'm gonna guess SOTL? There's one going for 5d at the moment. Keystone is Iron Reflexes.

To be honest, I'm to lazy to open PoB right now^^"

About your other questions: If you get a cheap SOTL, take it.
for the other stuff, Forbidden jewels, as well as Cowards + watchers needs to be bought in pair in order to be effective. I would most likely go for Cowards + watchers first, since that should be the cheaper damage upgrade.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

To be honest, I'm to lazy to open PoB right now^^"

About your other questions: If you get a cheap SOTL, take it.
for the other stuff, Forbidden jewels, as well as Cowards + watchers needs to be bought in pair in order to be effective. I would most likely go for Cowards + watchers first, since that should be the cheaper damage upgrade.

Thanks mate. The SOTL is 8d which I think is pretty good. Is Iron Reflexes of use to us?

Edit: NVM its gone. Should have pulled the trigger on it lol.
Last edited by DopeOnWax on May 12, 2023, 9:12:52 AM
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Thanks mate. The SOTL is 8d which I think is pretty good. Is Iron Reflexes of use to us?

Well, iron reflexes would at least not hurt the build. ;)

otherwise, if you feeling lucky, you can go the way I did for a chest:

the hard part is the double corrupt.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

Wow, thats a beast. I don't fancy my chances of crafting it though lol. I got lucky and had a small jewel drop with 6% mana efficiency, 3 passives. Goes for 6d. I can get a good SOTL with Ghost Dance, Cowards and the Watchers with what I have in currency now. Today has been a good day :) :)
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Sons, I send you a friend invite ingame. I donate a few div for the project ;)

Btw, about ring and gloves, I can craft you something like I got (the gloves even with +2, even if that will most likely cost some div).

"

The low life prefix makes sense.

I think we might be considered as low life all the time due to Coward's Legacy.

We not only might be concidered as low life, we are always low life. that's the same reason why pain attunement works.
I'm using flasks with that prefix for a while now and they easily heal my 5k hp. Just need a hillock again for q28 in stead of 20.

Search link for the flask:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/23oyEv0hk

/edit: another hint for death rush: if you get a uncorrupted one, make sure that you get one with 5% on kill, since bringing it to q20 with fertile catalysts increases the hp on kill to 6%.

Thanks for the fertile catalyst tip.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

Wow, thats a beast. I don't fancy my chances of crafting it though lol. I got lucky and had a small jewel drop with 6% mana efficiency, 3 passives. Goes for 6d. I can get a good SOTL with Ghost Dance, Cowards and the Watchers with what I have in currency now. Today has been a good day :) :)

Congrats on the bountiful harvest :)
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

sounds great.
I ruined 4 other chests on the way to that one. And if I feel lucky I'll give it a try for a better one. But that's really a luxury problem I'm facing.^^
I must be doing something totally stupid. I can't find any wand or scepter or dagger with "+1 to level of all cold spell skill gems" in POE trade.
The only filters I can find is "+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems per # Player Levels" which only gives The pet's pen carved wand.
The other is crucible +1 to Level of Socketed Spell Gems (Tier 1) which only gives staffs. Any suggestions?
"
I must be doing something totally stupid. I can't find any wand or scepter or dagger with "+1 to level of all cold spell skill gems" in POE trade.
The only filters I can find is "+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems per # Player Levels" which only gives The pet's pen carved wand.
The other is crucible +1 to Level of Socketed Spell Gems (Tier 1) which only gives staffs. Any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/ryw6z0zFQ

That search should be a decent start. Feel free to adjust it to your budget. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info