[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
hyesomo wrote:
OK so I rerolled my ascendancy, got myself +7 boots and +1 dagger with 50% crit thing. It still feels clunky as hell, not damage-wise but trap activation wise. Videos I watch zooms through sanctum, I have to sit somewhere and stack my mines. Tried a sceptre with 15% mine throwing speed but it tanked my DPS so much that I had to change to my current one. I still don't know which path I should take, maybe changing to shield+jewel? Maybe crafting a better belt?

Here is my current PoB: https://pobb.in/-AlWeXWW53gX

I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts 99prosorc. Thanks in advance.

- use shrieking (or deafening, but you may need a lot... shrieking is cheaper) essence of woe on your weapons, until you hit spell crit chance + anything else useful and open suffix for mine throwing speed
- anointment on the amulet
- helm enchant
- eldritch implicits on gloves
- use deafening essence of zeal on belt until you hit life + resist
- jewels should have crit multi + life
- you are missing life on most of your rare items

If you get 15% mine throwing speed on your weapons (you crafted trap... on your dagger), 10% gloves implicit, higher tier essence on belt, +1 frenzy amulet anoint (=10%) it will feel much better.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 30, 2023, 3:53:21 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
hyesomo wrote:
OK so I rerolled my ascendancy, got myself +7 boots and +1 dagger with 50% crit thing. It still feels clunky as hell, not damage-wise but trap activation wise. Videos I watch zooms through sanctum, I have to sit somewhere and stack my mines. Tried a sceptre with 15% mine throwing speed but it tanked my DPS so much that I had to change to my current one. I still don't know which path I should take, maybe changing to shield+jewel? Maybe crafting a better belt?

Here is my current PoB: https://pobb.in/-AlWeXWW53gX

I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts 99prosorc. Thanks in advance.

- use shrieking (or deafening, but you may need a lot... shrieking is cheaper) essence of woe on your weapons, until you hit spell crit chance + anything else useful and open suffix for mine throwing speed
- anointment on the amulet
- helm enchant
- eldritch implicits on gloves
- use deafening essence of zeal on belt until you hit life + resist
- jewels should have crit multi + life
- you are missing life on most of your rare items

If you get 15% mine throwing speed on your weapons (you crafted trap... on your dagger), 10% gloves implicit, higher tier essence on belt, +1 frenzy amulet anoint (=10%) it will feel much better.

It already started to feel better. Going to fix my jewels, also switch to rathpit+dissolution after fixing jewels. Thanks for the help.

One more question, is my config wrong or is the DPS real? Can you please check it? https://pobb.in/fbe8TBourRzn
Just wanted to say, thanks for the build - having so much fun playing.

Beat all bosses now and even did the feared in 2 portals last night.

Thanks!
OP Have you figured out where we may be able to slot in a proj tattoo without useless things being allocated? No matter how much I think about that there doesnt seem to be a slot good enough for us or am I not thinking hard enough
What do you think about rotgot quicksilver instead of base quicksilver since we don't have mageblood anyway? Also, isn't the granite flask pretty useless? It adds up to 3000 armor when used on a good roll...
"
Poizoom wrote:
What do you think about rotgot quicksilver instead of base quicksilver since we don't have mageblood anyway? Also, isn't the granite flask pretty useless? It adds up to 3000 armor when used on a good roll...

I'm currently running:

You can switch any flask to w/e you prefer ofc^^
(Granite and Jade are not bad, you do notice the flask.)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 30, 2023, 8:49:38 PM
"
_Emma wrote:
Just wanted to say, thanks for the build - having so much fun playing.

Beat all bosses now and even did the feared in 2 portals last night.

Thanks!

TY, GG!

Wondering what the best way to finish crafting this would be? O.O
"
Chu9001 wrote:

Wondering what the best way to finish crafting this would be? O.O

I did "cannot roll attack" + ex slam on mine.
It can hit any of the mods without "attack" tag:
Spoiler
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 31, 2023, 7:25:48 AM
thanks, got 7 to 14 fire damage to spells, sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info