[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Chu9001 wrote:
thanks, got 7 to 14 fire damage to spells, sadge

You can just spam some essences (I'd just use shrieking, way cheaper) on another base and try to hit double crit and do it again. If you get anything decent, you can sell and get another one and so on (That's what I did).
Any advice for scaling DPS past this point while increasing survivability? I'm OK at scaling DPS, but bad at scaling defenses.

36M per 5x mines

https://pobb.in/IRKTDR79kSug

- Looked into petrified blood, this requires dropping Rathpith that I know of. Not a great option with where I'm at.

- Reservation to run Grace + Hatred is hard to get to without using arrogance support. More tattoos are possible, but really cutting down on my stats is making gear swaps difficult.

- Looked at swapping to 6L Vic's with +2 Aura/+2 Trap, however, dropping shroud reports a DPS loss due to life loss from abyss stacking.

I'd like to be able to do delirium safely to a degree and cut back on one-shots. Would like to work in Chaos res via boots and gloves so I can run chaos dmg while flask active altars without consequence.

Not sure if there's an easy solution or if I need to do a complete re-build to achieve this.

Every profile I look at on poeninja will run my budget dry for small gains and doesn't solve dying.

Replica Dragonfangs (15-18), Watcher's Eye w/ Crit Mult/Hatred effect (5-8), Awakened enhance (9), Bottled Faith (4)

Really enjoying the build and not looking to invest in building something else to achieve this goal.
Thanks for this build idea. Probably one of the most fun builds I have ever played. It's efficient and very responsive. Found it to be very cheap to pick up and start going, no multi div enabling items were needed.

Probably done for this league, so here's the basic gear showcase:

Spoiler
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Sep 1, 2023, 3:37:29 AM
Which map mods do you avoid? I feel like I'm dying more than I should.

Btw. anyone doing sanctum runs? Seems easy until Lycea (ilvl83). Can't get enough damage to not make her phase.
Last edited by deadeyebowman on Sep 1, 2023, 8:22:21 AM
Ive done probably close to 200 runs in Sanctum in the past couple of days and unless i get -40% dmg and +50% max life without the 30% less and 50% more damage boons i generally kill her before she phases
Spoiler
Last edited by Plus1 on Sep 1, 2023, 9:35:00 AM
"
Teejay137 wrote:
Any advice for scaling DPS past this point while increasing survivability? I'm OK at scaling DPS, but bad at scaling defenses.

36M per 5x mines

https://pobb.in/IRKTDR79kSug

- Looked into petrified blood, this requires dropping Rathpith that I know of. Not a great option with where I'm at.

- Reservation to run Grace + Hatred is hard to get to without using arrogance support. More tattoos are possible, but really cutting down on my stats is making gear swaps difficult.

- Looked at swapping to 6L Vic's with +2 Aura/+2 Trap, however, dropping shroud reports a DPS loss due to life loss from abyss stacking.

I'd like to be able to do delirium safely to a degree and cut back on one-shots. Would like to work in Chaos res via boots and gloves so I can run chaos dmg while flask active altars without consequence.

Not sure if there's an easy solution or if I need to do a complete re-build to achieve this.

Every profile I look at on poeninja will run my budget dry for small gains and doesn't solve dying.

Replica Dragonfangs (15-18), Watcher's Eye w/ Crit Mult/Hatred effect (5-8), Awakened enhance (9), Bottled Faith (4)

Really enjoying the build and not looking to invest in building something else to achieve this goal.

https://pobb.in/ONSErC-zO27w

This is what I'm at currently. Without flasks I'm sitting at ~37m DPS with Zealotry and ~31m DPS if I swap to Grace. Possibly going to make a swap to a +4 Victario's and change up a quite a few other things when I get some more currency. That could push me closer to 50m DPS.

I'm running a small reservation cluster along with a Replica Dragonfang so I'm able to run 3 auras right now. If I want DPS, I run Hated + Zealotry + Skitterbots. When mapping I swap out the Zealotry for Grace. About to hit 99 and I think I only had one death this entire level but that's because I was looking away from my screen. When I make the swap I can also fit in more chaos res pretty easily.

One thing to note with yours is that I believe your DPS is incorrect. Setting to 5 mines would accurate when using Minefield rather then Swift Assembly, but I could be wrong, since this is probably my first time ever running mines.

You have a thread of hope but you didn't pick up Whispers of Doom. Pick that up and throw Elemental Weakness into your Arcanist Brand link and you'll get a bit DPS increase for single target.

I do think a lot of the upgrades you'd want for more DPS will cost a fair bit of currency and won't generally be more than a 1-2m DPS increase but there are a few of those that can be made that will add up.
Thank you for the suggestions and analysis!

You're right about the mine setting, I forgot I switched to swift assembly. I don't usually detonate until I have multiple mines down though so it can't be far off or possibly higher since it's a constant string of mines being thrown.

Calculating DPS for this build is situational at best depending on a lot of different factors.

Trap throwing speed right now is pretty crazy, only takes a couple of seconds to get down 10+ mines and constantly get extra mines thrown. Swift Assembly was a big upgrade in damage vs minefield and overall feels better at this stage.

I dropped Curse of Doom because I'm hardly cursing. Damage isn't really a "problem", I just don't want to lose any for trying to pick up defense.

I suppose I should just "git gud" and play better if I want to level past 95. I started running Trials instead of maps so it's been pretty chill without XP loss.

I'm dying in 130+ quant T16s with deli, but my problem might be solved by my friend going aurabot since that's a cakewalk with the tattoos now.

I'll pick up Dragonsfang and throw in more reservation for Zealotry and hope the damage is enough to clear everything before it gets an opportunity to kill me.

Watcher's Eye is probably the most solid upgrade I can get once I get 2 more levels, otherwise it's a wash to swap out an abyss jewel until I go for +2/2 Vics.
Try Sanctums. I leveled from 95 to 100 in Sanctum cuz i ended up liking running it.
Thanks. Working a fair bit better now (still have lots to get), but still falls over at the slightest breeze.

How are you able to stay alive while using Rathpith? I'm constantly chugging my blood of the Karui flask even without Rathpith equipped. I don't see anywhere where there's any sort of extra regen or sustain - or I'm blind/don't understand something. I can't fathom ever being able to equip it.

https://pobb.in/S94689-xisHN
"
Svindle wrote:
Thanks. Working a fair bit better now (still have lots to get), but still falls over at the slightest breeze.

How are you able to stay alive while using Rathpith? I'm constantly chugging my blood of the Karui flask even without Rathpith equipped. I don't see anywhere where there's any sort of extra regen or sustain - or I'm blind/don't understand something. I can't fathom ever being able to equip it.

https://pobb.in/S94689-xisHN

You NEED to have Dissolution of the Flesh to run Rathpith here. Throw that in and it'll make a world of difference.

This build doesn't really have regen if you're going this route, so Dissolution will solve that issue. DOTs can potentially be problematic but it hasn't been a problem for me at all.
Last edited by sp4rtan on Sep 2, 2023, 2:09:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info