[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
mcjlee wrote:
mind sharing your existing atlas tree setup?

I change it quite often.
I'm currently doing Wandering Path + Shadow Shaping.
I'm farming Beach + Strand, highspeed chisel + alch n go.
(4 Voidstones + blocking all connected maps with fav slots).

https://imgur.com/a/2RmIG4L

But I may switch to juicy Cemetery maps soon. (Probably with 7th Gate / Beyond / Growing Hordes)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 28, 2023, 10:05:08 AM
So I know I'm probably missing a whole bunch of stuff, but I can't figure out how to effectively use Rathpith. It wrecks my shit:

https://pobb.in/dOakIuuIWapm

Most everything else also wrecks my shit, stuck trying to push past yellow maps. Any input would be appreciated!
"
Svindle wrote:
So I know I'm probably missing a whole bunch of stuff, but I can't figure out how to effectively use Rathpith. It wrecks my shit:

https://pobb.in/dOakIuuIWapm

Most everything else also wrecks my shit, stuck trying to push past yellow maps. Any input would be appreciated!

Don't use it yet. Check out my Day 1-5 progress.
You should fix / get everything else done first, then switch to Rathpith + Dissolution last.

Basically:

- switch Pierce support to Trap and Mine damage support (and skill the small +1 pierce node next to the chain nodes)
- you are missing the mine reservation nodes in the top of the tree
- anoint your amulet
- better weapon (shield is terrible too, but you will switch to Rathpith)
- helm enchant
- +2 boots
- temple gloves + eldritch implicits
- a few more levels for more jewel sockets (will be easier / faster as soon as you fixed what I mentioned above)
- Rathpith + Dissolution (27%+)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 28, 2023, 2:39:36 PM
I've got a Heatshiver with 0.5% cold damage leeched as life implicit but it doesn't seem to leech life most of the time like my life sits at a stable rate for some time. Any idea why? Icicle mine is not on the heatshiver btw, could it be because of that?

Last edited by Poizoom on Aug 28, 2023, 6:40:32 PM
How would you calculate the damage in POB and what does it mean in the POB? How many active mines do you put, and is the damage for all projectiles hitting or does each projectile do the damage stated in the POB?
Hey guys, an OP .Until now i was pretty satisfied with the build, but now im doin t16 mapping and some bosses are a bit tough.(they dont die so fast so im dying here and there sometimes) What should i upgrade now?My profile is public, would love a bit of help.Ive seen what should the future upgrades (corrupted boots , stygian belt , gloves with chilled mod , maybe an enchant on the helmet , and another ring instead of le heup (lol its still one of my leveling ring xD ) ) .what can make my dps much better on bosses?i know its a mapping build not a bosser but as ive seen your videos, you could easily do guardians and another bosses too.thx in advance
Hello, I rerolled my LA deadeye to this build. I loved it's play style but sometimes it feels clunky. Here is my pob: https://pobb.in/0W2zL9RgeZrp

I wasn't able to change my ascendancy nodes(still have tailwind) since I don't have currency left :D

Which direction would you suggest me to go? I guess clunkyness comes from mine throwing speed.

Thanks in advance.
"
Poizoom wrote:
I've got a Heatshiver with 0.5% cold damage leeched as life implicit but it doesn't seem to leech life most of the time like my life sits at a stable rate for some time. Any idea why? Icicle mine is not on the heatshiver btw, could it be because of that?

Mines do not leech. They are like a minion/summon in the sense they do the killing (not you) so life leech, effects from killing, etc all do not work with mines. The up side is you can do reflect maps with no consequence.

"
Plus1 wrote:
How would you calculate the damage in POB and what does it mean in the POB? How many active mines do you put, and is the damage for all projectiles hitting or does each projectile do the damage stated in the POB?

See my post on page 28, it has steps on how to do this to a degree. Calculating your damage is dynamic though depending on what gear you have and what other skills/supports you're running. It all has to be configured to get an accurate number.

I'm pretty sure it's damage per projectile, but I could be wrong. Taking projectiles out of the build has no effect on the calculation, however, there are limits to PoB and what it's capable of. You want to calculate "Full DPS" which includes your mine throwing speed and other factors you define in the calculations section and what configurations you use on your skills. This is the best measuring stick I've found and seems consistent across the builds I've played.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hey guys, an OP .Until now i was pretty satisfied with the build, but now im doin t16 mapping and some bosses are a bit tough.(they dont die so fast so im dying here and there sometimes) What should i upgrade now?My profile is public, would love a bit of help.Ive seen what should the future upgrades (corrupted boots , stygian belt , gloves with chilled mod , maybe an enchant on the helmet , and another ring instead of le heup (lol its still one of my leveling ring xD ) ) .what can make my dps much better on bosses?i know its a mapping build not a bosser but as ive seen your videos, you could easily do guardians and another bosses too.thx in advance

At a quick glance:

-Roll better flasks, flasks are important. Get T1/T2 rolls that fill gaps in your build like crit capping, corrupted blood immunity, reduction of curses on you.

-More levels, get a medium cluster with Guerilla Tactics and Surprise Sabotage. This cluster alone is 3.4M of the 19M my setup of the build currently does (roughly 17% dmg). It's not mandatory, but it is cheap for good dmg.

-Frostbite on hit ring doesn't work I'm pretty sure. Mines do not count as you hitting the monsters and therefore the effect doesn't work just like leech and other on kill effects. I was wrong. It works, but it's not good DPS for investment.

Get a ring with Non-Channelling Skill Have -7 to Total Mana Cost instead to help with mana and drop mana flask.

-Drop mine detonation speed and put into damage nodes instead. Get a 20% quality Detonation gem and link with enhance for det speed instead.

-Mine Throwing speed enchant on helm or Crit Multi, 40% damage is OK too. They're all roughly 0.7-1 div last I looked.

-Nimis ring if you can afford it, they're back up to 20 divs, but sometimes they come down below 10. Harder to cap resistances, requires a fairly significant investment. Mine was 7 div for Nimis, 5 div for giga res ring.

-Instead of temple mod gloves (they've been expensive lately) you could go go divergent berserk route with Kaom's Spirit gloves for roughly half the cost. Spell crit corrupted implicit gloves are getting cheaper everyday. Stack life regen for more rage.

-Better Abyss jewels with more life and spell damage. Every 100 life is 5% more spell dmg with Rathpith.

Map bosses should be no problem for this build, you're just a little behind the curve on levels and gear.
Last edited by Teejay137 on Aug 29, 2023, 2:08:05 PM
"
Teejay137 wrote:
"
Poizoom wrote:

Mines do not leech. They are like a minion/summon in the sense they do the killing (not you) so life leech, effects from killing, etc all do not work with mines. The up side is you can do reflect maps with no consequence.

"
Plus1 wrote:

See my post on page 28, it has steps on how to do this to a degree. Calculating your damage is dynamic though depending on what gear you have and what other skills/supports you're running. It all has to be configured to get an accurate number.

I'm pretty sure it's damage per projectile, but I could be wrong. Taking projectiles out of the build has no effect on the calculation, however, there are limits to PoB and what it's capable of. You want to calculate "Full DPS" which includes your mine throwing speed and other factors you define in the calculations section and what configurations you use on your skills. This is the best measuring stick I've found and seems consistent across the builds I've played.

Ahh, that's a bummer. It would have been amazing if they did leech. I also didn't know ele reflect didn't affect us! I always rerolled ele reflect maps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info