[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

I'm kinda confused on the weapon. I'm upgrading the bitter weapon but not sure what to get, POB and the thread says different things.

Is it ele damage implicit sceptre or spell damage implicit wand? If it is ele damage sceptre, do we still want spell damage essence?
"
Poizoom wrote:
I'm kinda confused on the weapon. I'm upgrading the bitter weapon but not sure what to get, POB and the thread says different things.

Is it ele damage implicit sceptre or spell damage implicit wand? If it is ele damage sceptre, do we still want spell damage essence?

Sceptre / Wand / Dagger, whatever you can find with the best mods within your budget (especially if you check for an already crafted weapon).
When I got my dagger base, it was 30 chaos. Sceptres were 1 div at this time.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Poizoom wrote:

Sceptre / Wand / Dagger, whatever you can find with the best mods within your budget (especially if you check for an already crafted weapon).

Which one is the best for lv97 pob, for min maxing purposes. I really like this build and don't want to cut costs on any part :D
"
Poizoom wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Poizoom wrote:

Which one is the best for lv97 pob, for min maxing purposes. I really like this build and don't want to cut costs on any part :D

In my current setup, 30% ele dmg implicit instead of 50% crit is +0.7% dps.
(But you can even have 40% ele dmg implicit.)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 29, 2023, 9:17:17 AM
Ooof okay, i was pretty sure that frostbite ring works thats a big dmg multiplier loss.
Flasks i did completely forget, gonna upgrade them.(they are from leveling)
Nimis and cluster are totally future upgrades (jewel only matter of levels, nimis is yeah, money...)
that -mana cost ring is good idea, didnt know what should be the ring upgrade but atm the frostbite ring is unusable too as u wrote.
i like volatile mines on the tree, its maybe just my imagination but better feeling at mapping and bossing.
thx for the ideas
"
slicchabib wrote:
Ooof okay, i was pretty sure that frostbite ring works thats a big dmg multiplier loss.
Nimis and cluster are totally future upgrades (jewel only matter of levels, nimis is yeah, money...)
that -mana cost ring is good idea, didnt know what should be the ring upgrade but atm the frostbite ring is unusable too as u wrote.
i like volatile mines on the tree, its maybe just my imagination but better feeling at mapping and bossing.
thx for the ideas

curse on hit ring works with mines, you should see curses on mobs
"
slicchabib wrote:
thx for the ideas

Curse on hit works, but because of the interaction of Shroud (pen) + Ele Mastery (25% chance to invert res), it's not that strong / good. In some scenarios it's not even a dps gain.
If you want to min-max your dps, there are other options:
for example: crit multi / frenzy synth implicit rings + essence crit
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 29, 2023, 11:08:11 AM
OK so I rerolled my ascendancy, got myself +7 boots and +1 dagger with 50% crit thing. It still feels clunky as hell, not damage-wise but trap activation wise. Videos I watch zooms through sanctum, I have to sit somewhere and stack my mines. Tried a sceptre with 15% mine throwing speed but it tanked my DPS so much that I had to change to my current one. I still don't know which path I should take, maybe changing to shield+jewel? Maybe crafting a better belt?

Here is my current PoB: https://pobb.in/-AlWeXWW53gX

I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts 99prosorc. Thanks in advance.
"
hyesomo wrote:
OK so I rerolled my ascendancy, got myself +7 boots and +1 dagger with 50% crit thing. It still feels clunky as hell, not damage-wise but trap activation wise. Videos I watch zooms through sanctum, I have to sit somewhere and stack my mines. Tried a sceptre with 15% mine throwing speed but it tanked my DPS so much that I had to change to my current one. I still don't know which path I should take, maybe changing to shield+jewel? Maybe crafting a better belt?

Isnt Swift Assembly better when you are using the 4 link in the boots? I tried with Minefield at first, but it kinda just felt shit and when i switched to swift assembly it felt much better
"
hyesomo wrote:

Do you have detonate mines on left click?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info