[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

thx for build
Last edited by Dozer666 on Aug 27, 2023, 5:56:19 PM
I invested about 12-14 divs into this build and smashing every boss and its guardians very easy (non uber atlas nodes)

Did not have any issue with "Defeat Shaper in Elder realm", 0 deaths Sirius.

https://pobb.in/Gd279BgwP3yF

Currently my atlas is Expedition, strongbox, harbinger, tormented spirits + guardian/conq map nodes with Destructive Play.

Got 3 Doctors from the league mechanic, few raw exalts and a lot of pleb currency, chill and freeze are ultra helpful with the mechanic.

Getting random oneshots sometimes here and there but that's because I play really carelessly

Having a blast, Thank you for the build mate, cheers!
Hi, loving this build. It clears all the content and is relatively cheap.

I have a question, I crafted this scepter, and I'm not quite sure how to finish it off. Just bench crit multi and exalt slam?

GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Aug 28, 2023, 2:19:46 AM
Any chance you would make your profile public so we can see your current setup for this build?
"
lahvorre wrote:
Any chance you would make your profile public so we can see your current setup for this build?

I currently switch passives 1-2 times a day, testing different things.
I don't want anyone to copy anything from my profile, because it may not be the right thing to do... Many things also depend on YOUR gear.
"
I invested about 12-14 divs into this build and smashing every boss and its guardians very easy (non uber atlas nodes)

Did not have any issue with "Defeat Shaper in Elder realm", 0 deaths Sirius.

https://pobb.in/Gd279BgwP3yF

Currently my atlas is Expedition, strongbox, harbinger, tormented spirits + guardian/conq map nodes with Destructive Play.

Got 3 Doctors from the league mechanic, few raw exalts and a lot of pleb currency, chill and freeze are ultra helpful with the mechanic.

Getting random oneshots sometimes here and there but that's because I play really carelessly

Having a blast, Thank you for the build mate, cheers!

TY, that's nice to hear!
"
Dozer666 wrote:
thx for build

You're welcome!
"
Chu9001 wrote:
Just hit 70 and trying to switch to this build, haven't played poe in a decade and I was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to craft a +1 cold skills weapon, literally nothing on the trade site.

You can buy a fractured +1 cold dagger for 30 chaos and use Shrieking Essence of Woe on it, until you hit any "ok" outcome.

Here is a search for daggers with 40 crit implicit (50 is a little bit more expensive):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/7QVJEd3u5
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 28, 2023, 9:49:00 AM
"
Veksar wrote:
Do the abyssal jewels on your passive tree affect the shroud of the lightless? Also what abyss jewels are you using in the chest? sorry for the noob questions but im trying to get this build right. Thanks =)

Yes.
Abyssal jewels with ~30+ life & 11-12 critical strike multiplier.
"
iKanks wrote:
Hi, loving this build. It clears all the content and is relatively cheap.

I have a question, I crafted this scepter, and I'm not quite sure how to finish it off. Just bench crit multi and exalt slam?

I'd craft 15% mine throwing speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info