[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
LordStorm7 wrote:
"
yankuch wrote:
"
djeezo wrote:
hi in path of buiding is there a way to put dps on all ballista to show the combine dps of all summoned ballista? thx

toggle on include in full dps and put a count of X/2 * Y where x = the number of projectiles your ballistae fire and Y being the number of ballistae you have

What is English translation of your calculus formula?

divide the number of projectiles your ballistae fire in 2

multiply that number by the number of maximum ballista you can place

use this number as the "count" multiplier in the skill tab for artillery ballistae
@yankuch, do you have any loot filter suggestion ?
It's only been my 3rd season and my 1st and 2nd season were done using Pohx RF build, so I only have an RF loot filter. :(
Trying to find one, but not very sure which one to use, I don't want to use the wrong one and pass on good loot.
Hello, coming back to the game since 3.17, loving the build.

I have some questions if anyone can help.

- Berserk : not working for me. I've read that rage stacks aren't shown but the skill isn't going on cooldown either, so i'm assuming nothing is happening. Really need the stats of that skill tho, any way i can generate rage (without unique items) or should i just swap for something else for tankiness on my left click?

-Atlas passive tree: This is new to me, are the nodes only for map loot or is there something to avoid the "Element damage reflected" attribute? Those maps hurt a lot.

- End Game Items : I've seen the PoB and all, just wondering: Are some base items better then other? (Like armors with the same iLvl giving different values of evasion? Or like the quiver with penetration is better than the elemental dmg one ?

Also, for what item Level should I look for before spending all my binding orbs to try to get a 6L armor\bow?
been enjoying the build so far, but sometimes in T16 i got 1 shot out of nowhere.
with full flask on i got 87% evade chance and 50% phys reduction
is there any way to get more tankiness with my current build? should i just spec into more evasion tree? or getting more flat hp better?
Last edited by evilsunrise on Apr 19, 2023, 2:46:48 AM
"
39odiuG wrote:

- Berserk : not working for me. I've read that rage stacks aren't shown but the skill isn't going on cooldown either, so i'm assuming nothing is happening. Really need the stats of that skill tho, any way i can generate rage (without unique items) or should i just swap for something else for tankiness on my left click?

You need to use Kaom's Spirit before you even start thinking about using Berserk, and then additionally you will need a lot of life regen to make proper use of it. The belt Immortal Flesh works perfectly for that as it gives a good chunk of life regen. (Which will then possibly brick your resistance, and you will need to improve your resistance once again)

Alternatively, you can get gloves that generate rage, but then you shouldn't have it on your left click and only use it in key situations such as Bosses.

"
39odiuG wrote:

-Atlas passive tree: This is new to me, are the nodes only for map loot or is there something to avoid the "Element damage reflected" attribute? Those maps hurt a lot.

If you get a reflect map, just reroll it. Only some builds with high enough reflect reduction, or builds that are fully physical or elemental DPS can do them depending on the type of reflect.

There are many things on the Atlas and a lot of it comes down to preference, but there is no reflect reduction however. Usually, people get enough map sustain and +tier stuff early and increase the quantity and rarity of items. If you enjoy shrine buffs then you can get some points for improving shrines and the elites that spawn around them, but it's preference. You can get the Kirac +1 daily mission and a 3% chance after every map for an additional mission which is decent. If you are the type of person who enjoys doing labyrinths, you can get some points for that too but that's preference and most people probably don't enjoy them. After that, you can then start speccing into stuff that you specifically enjoy doing and disabling stuff you really don't enjoy doing.

At the end of the day, the Atlas is mostly up to preference, and if you want to prioritise different things first, then by all means.

Last edited by TJ8 on Apr 19, 2023, 5:09:03 AM
Hmm, i have been followed guide and i got charisma, i got reduced mana cost of attack on helmet and -7 mana cost on both rings, but i still cant sustain mana even with two mana regen rolls on my items. There is no mana leech or regen on pob, so how do you sustain that mana with Tornado shot. My tornado shot seems to take 16 mana per shot even with all those crafts
Why we use Lethal Pride and not Brutal restraint? Lethal Pride's adding to notables revolves around physical damage, melee damage, melee crit, totems, warcries, double damage, armour, burning, life, leech. And we are ranged. Is it only for +2 (or +4) str for each passive? According to PoB we don't even grab Chainbreaker provided by Akoya.

Meanwhile, Brutal Restraint have in its addings such thing like: evasion, speed, movespeed, life, blind, projectile damage, ailment avoid, global crit chance, accuracy, elemental damage, aura effect, flask charges, flask effect, frenzy charge on kill, onslaught. Basically all we need. Added +2 (+4) dex to each passive.
"
Makijann wrote:
Hmm, i have been followed guide and i got charisma, i got reduced mana cost of attack on helmet and -7 mana cost on both rings, but i still cant sustain mana even with two mana regen rolls on my items. There is no mana leech or regen on pob, so how do you sustain that mana with Tornado shot. My tornado shot seems to take 16 mana per shot even with all those crafts

I just grabbed 0.4% mana leech next to Primeval Force. Fixed everything until I figure out what to do with Mana issues -> Happy mapping
Last edited by FrostFurry on Apr 19, 2023, 11:03:24 AM
trying your end game build: how are you getting Hatred, Purity, grace and precision? I looked thru build but couldn't see were mana reserve comes from. saw enlighten +3, charisma, and two other enlighten passives but thats all...

ya ok i'm an idiot: its herald of purity not purity of elemts... rocking now!
Last edited by 11Kobar11 on Apr 19, 2023, 5:47:49 PM
"
AethGorr wrote:
Why we use Lethal Pride and not Brutal restraint? Lethal Pride's adding to notables revolves around physical damage, melee damage, melee crit, totems, warcries, double damage, armour, burning, life, leech. And we are ranged. Is it only for +2 (or +4) str for each passive? According to PoB we don't even grab Chainbreaker provided by Akoya.

Meanwhile, Brutal Restraint have in its addings such thing like: evasion, speed, movespeed, life, blind, projectile damage, ailment avoid, global crit chance, accuracy, elemental damage, aura effect, flask charges, flask effect, frenzy charge on kill, onslaught. Basically all we need. Added +2 (+4) dex to each passive.

The build is pretty strength-starved. Not many slots available to get strength especially if you want to run immortal flesh.
Chance to deal double damage, %increased max life and intimidate are the notables you are looking for. I got one with Phys as fire as well.

Wasn't able to get my resistances right so I got a Voll's Vision instead. Works pretty good with Rage.

"
Makijann wrote:

You can only let go of the mana flask if you either run Inspiration charge support (check that it atleast consumes 1 mana otherwise you don't get charges) or get a single mana leech node.
I chose the latter. Haven't done a pinnacle boss lately but so far it seems to be working.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 19, 2023, 12:22:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info