[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Greedzius wrote:
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Greedzius wrote:
Hi, build is amazing so far and ive invested around 20 div into it about now. But I honestly wanted to try to change to Lighning arrow from TS because of the vengeant cascade annoint, could be fun. Can anyone look at my profile and tell me if is there anything to change before I change to LA? Or does this build function in a way that all I need is just to change annoint and TS gem for LA gem and Im good to go? Thanks!

Edit: Or if not LA then it could also be Ice shot since that also seems to be really good with vengeant cascade. My point being still is if I can just swap the one gem and be completely fine with the build, or if theres anything else Id need to change

I haven't tried myself but I get that people who try vengeant cascade LA/IS prefer farshot over detached mirage archer, the rest should be similar if not the same, maybe different totem setup but I haven't experimented with that yet.

Hey thanks for responding! If I were to switch detached mirage archers for far shot, shouldnt I also unallocate point blank on my try so It takes full effectiveness? Thanks in advance!

Yup!
"
gamer15oo wrote:

Thank you to both of you for the tips, helped me a lot. Mind if I ask you guys to take a look at my pob and try to understand why I can only have 2 auras on? I feel like I'm missing something somewhere but can't seem to grasp what

You're not missing on anything the build only uses 2 auras, you only use the vaal part of vaal haste.
"
djeezo wrote:
hi in path of buiding is there a way to put dps on all ballista to show the combine dps of all summoned ballista? thx

toggle on include in full dps and put a count of X/2 * Y where x = the number of projectiles your ballistae fire and Y being the number of ballistae you have
"
Creator66 wrote:
How do you think mageblood would work here ? I'm thinking in buying one
Which flasks would you use ?

Mageblood is amazing here! I would use a quicksilver, silver, jade and have a flex last slot for the content im doing, probably defaulting to quartz or diamond.
for suffixes I would want movement speed, evasion, resistances and either regen for kaom's, attack speed, crit or reduced effect of curses.
great
"
Buckman wrote:
I played the build in both trade and SSF and I have some questions.

Why no mana leech? Are you able to kill bosses with just mana flask or am I missing something? I run out of mana flask and then my DPS is 0. Could already feel it already during quest eldritch invitations.

Is life gain on hit that good? Is it better with TS than LA? Because I play LA and I am not sure it's that worth when I could just use attack speed quiver and get life + mana leech nodes with 10 % instant leech instead of life gain on hit. Although manaforged arrows + something + Life gain on hit could work for this too?

Those are great suggestions, I personally found it comfortable to run an enduring eternal mana flask until I unlocked the -mana cost craft, but I see many people running instant leech as opposed to life gain on hit, especially on LA/IS.

Just note that you can only instant leech up to 1% of your total life/mana pool per hit.
"
IceySword wrote:
What is the discord link, I am having a significant deal of difficulty with this build. at level 90, nothing to defend against bleed. dps not high enough for red maps, one shoot'ed by chaos damage creatures. Guide shows having CWDT, steelskin, mark on hit, and sniper support all on gloves. but doing that makes it so sniper support and mark on hit never proc.

https://discord.gg/6gkhf6Pt

you can have bleed immune on your life flask which you can craft from the menagerie.

check the Faq your dps, the first thing to check is your accuracy is stil above your life.

get positive chaos res on your gear and use the arakaali pantheon to mitigate poison.

make sure your gloves have 2 separate 2links, so that cast when damage taken doesn't support sniper's mark to increase it's mana cost past your unreserved mana pool. otherwise you waste one full ascendancy point pretty much, why probably explains your damage being low.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
djeezo wrote:
hi in path of buiding is there a way to put dps on all ballista to show the combine dps of all summoned ballista? thx

toggle on include in full dps and put a count of X/2 * Y where x = the number of projectiles your ballistae fire and Y being the number of ballistae you have

hi sorry in skills have include full dps enable but the reste I dont see anything, is the option in skill or configuration ? thx
"
yankuch wrote:
"
djeezo wrote:

What is English translation of your calculus formula?
"
djeezo wrote:
"
yankuch wrote:
"
djeezo wrote:

hi sorry in skills have include full dps enable but the reste I dont see anything, is the option in skill or configuration ? thx

nevermind my ui was too large the number of ballista was hiding got it now thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info