[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Makijann wrote:
Hmm, i have been followed guide and i got charisma, i got reduced mana cost of attack on helmet and -7 mana cost on both rings, but i still cant sustain mana even with two mana regen rolls on my items. There is no mana leech or regen on pob, so how do you sustain that mana with Tornado shot. My tornado shot seems to take 16 mana per shot even with all those crafts

Sorry this is my mistake, you are missing inspiration support instead of added cold, I will add a note of this in the Pob.
"
K4P0T wrote:

You can only let go of the mana flask if you either run Inspiration charge support (check that it atleast consumes 1 mana otherwise you don't get charges) or get a single mana leech node.
I chose the latter. Haven't done a pinnacle boss lately but so far it seems to be working.

This, but be careful when using mana leech as the solution to fix mana issues, I find that I sometime miss mana to trigger steel skin via cast when damage taken or sniper's mark via mark on hit.
"
Machtkatze wrote:
So with -%attack mana cost on the helmet and 2x flat -7, the totem goes to 0 mana cost and then inspiration won't work. Will it cost enough again when on a 6-link?

if you generate inspiration charges with your main skill, those will could for your ballistae aswell, if your main skill isn't supported by inspiration, you should use inspiration only as the 6th link on ballistae.
"
inidp wrote:
can some show me some late game gears lmao, i have no clue what to get

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/JWong1/JWongDE
Back when I still had Steelskin on left click, it auto used it while moving around. Now with Berserk on leftclick, it doesn't use it by itself, I need to shift+leftclick to use it. Is that right?

Also, I just did some of the endgame bosses to wrap up the league and they are just no fun with this build. Due to the animations of the totems, it is nearly impossible to see any of the boss mechanics and dodge them.
Last edited by Machtkatze on Apr 20, 2023, 4:35:21 AM
"
Machtkatze wrote:
Back when I still had Steelskin on left click, it auto used it while moving around. Now with Berserk on leftclick, it doesn't use it by itself, I need to shift+leftclick to use it. Is that right?

Activate "attack without moving". Then it should trigger without shift.

The LA build is pretty cool since you can stuff in some MF gear. Since this build makes it's money primarily mapping this is pretty good.
Got a Bisco's and a Ventors yesterday and I'm liking it a lot.

At the moment I'm thinking about slotting an inspired learning but haven't found a good place. Anybody got a suggestion?

"
yankuch wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

You can only let go of the mana flask if you either run Inspiration charge support (check that it atleast consumes 1 mana otherwise you don't get charges) or get a single mana leech node.
I chose the latter. Haven't done a pinnacle boss lately but so far it seems to be working.

This, but be careful when using mana leech as the solution to fix mana issues, I find that I sometime miss mana to trigger steel skin via cast when damage taken or sniper's mark via mark on hit.

Snipers Mark is still working as it seems. I thought about running lifetap for it though to further alleviate the mana issue. Steelskin/CDT is way too high leveled again to trigger. Need to change it again.

I had a quite low amount of deaths so I'm not even sure if I really need Steelskin. I would rather have some frenzy generation again until I move to crit again.

Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 20, 2023, 4:48:45 AM
"
K4P0T wrote:

I had a quite low amount of deaths so I'm not even sure if I really need Steelskin. I would rather have some frenzy generation again until I move to crit again.

Check the 4th node on my bow, maybe you could try getting that for frenzy generation.

On another note, I am sooo tempted to annull this bow ever since I got it, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
Hey guys, can u please, help me what should i fix/change/swap in my build,

https://pobb.in/PRLR1pPg336i
"
yankuch wrote:

A well rolled lethal pride is better than a well rolled brutal restraint because of DD and intimidate and a bad seed lethal pride is also better than a bad seed brutal restraint because the lethal pride will give you a ton of strength

Got it. Thanks for clarification!
"
Machtkatze wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Check the 4th node on my bow, maybe you could try getting that for frenzy generation.

On another note, I am sooo tempted to annull this bow ever since I got it, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have this from the tree. It now triggers more often since I mark more after I linked it to lifetap.
On the bow it would be really nice to have since I need points anyways but I just 6 linked my bow so I'll keep it for now.
Need to dig deeper into crucible to not brick the bow.
I also need attack speed for quality. I wasn't around much for harvest but it is brambleback right?

"
ispZM wrote:
Hey guys, can u please, help me what should i fix/change/swap in my build,

https://pobb.in/PRLR1pPg336i

Not the expert here but what is the issue? I'm guessing survivability?

Gloves+Immortalflesh -> At this point I would consider switching to LA with Vengeant Cascade if you have the money for the oils ->

Lethal Pride with %life, double damage and intimidate -> Watchers Eye with Grace Evade

Should be fine after that. Get upgrades on your gear after that.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 20, 2023, 12:36:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info