[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"Projectiles pierce 2 additional targets" - Is this a good crucible tree mod for us? I am using mostly LA.

I have frenzy charge on my current bow, and hate to lose that.. Do we have any other way of getting frenzy charges?
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Apr 19, 2023, 3:30:33 PM
So with -%attack mana cost on the helmet and 2x flat -7, the totem goes to 0 mana cost and then inspiration won't work. Will it cost enough again when on a 6-link?
Can anyone help me what upgrades should be next?
https://pobb.in/dXOe0jcQdIar
"
Seliot wrote:

A couple of things stick out that you should change before your next upgrade.

Roll some better flasks, you don't seem to have any suffixes on them (look for armor, evasion, reduce curses) on top of the bleed on life.

I would change your annoint as well. Your tree leads right to master fletcher, so take that point and annoint something further away that might be more helpful (panoticon or divine judgement for example)

You took the life mastery for 15%, but you have life on your armor, so that's a wasted point.

You have alot of extra points at the start of the tree that could be better used in a cluster jewel and timeless jewel.

I'd also try looking for a better off hand ring.
Your quiver has a great fracture, keep re-rolling that for something better.

You're going to want to also start to look to max your spell surpress and try to get your chaos res to at least 0%.
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
Seliot wrote:

A couple of things stick out that you should change before your next upgrade.

Roll some better flasks, you don't seem to have any suffixes on them (look for armor, evasion, reduce curses) on top of the bleed on life.

I would change your annoint as well. Your tree leads right to master fletcher, so take that point and annoint something further away that might be more helpful (panoticon or divine judgement for example)

You took the life mastery for 15%, but you have life on your armor, so that's a wasted point.

You have alot of extra points at the start of the tree that could be better used in a cluster jewel and timeless jewel.

I'd also try looking for a better off hand ring.
Your quiver has a great fracture, keep re-rolling that for something better.

You're going to want to also start to look to max your spell surpress and try to get your chaos res to at least 0%.

Thank a lot for help, I'm kinda new with 400 hours just getting to t16 and stopping every league or so. How do you re-roll fracture and what should I look for on quiver? Will do all of your recommendation and come back for skme upgrades :)
"
Seliot wrote:

Thank a lot for help, I'm kinda new with 400 hours just getting to t16 and stopping every league or so. How do you re-roll fracture and what should I look for on quiver? Will do all of your recommendation and come back for skme upgrades :)

Your fracture can't re-roll, that's what makes it so good. Every time you change it, the fracture part will always be the same, and it's a decent one.

Easiest/cheapest way to re-roll that quiver is with essences. You don't do crit, so any crit, or crit multiplier is useless for now. You're looking for more (in order I would look for) flat elemental damage, life, attack speed, chaos resist, resistances (if needed), bow damage, projectile speed/damage. If you get INT/STR, you can then change the craft on your rings. So it all depends.

But maybe get a better ring first, then start crafting the quiver for any gaps left over.
Last edited by ohmyitsSENSEI on Apr 19, 2023, 6:26:41 PM
can some show me some late game gears lmao, i have no clue what to get
"
resek wrote:
@yankuch, do you have any loot filter suggestion ?
It's only been my 3rd season and my 1st and 2nd season were done using Pohx RF build, so I only have an RF loot filter. :(
Trying to find one, but not very sure which one to use, I don't want to use the wrong one and pass on good loot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NeverSink/item-filters
"
39odiuG wrote:
Hello, coming back to the game since 3.17, loving the build.

I have some questions if anyone can help.

- Berserk : not working for me. I've read that rage stacks aren't shown but the skill isn't going on cooldown either, so i'm assuming nothing is happening. Really need the stats of that skill tho, any way i can generate rage (without unique items) or should i just swap for something else for tankiness on my left click?

-Atlas passive tree: This is new to me, are the nodes only for map loot or is there something to avoid the "Element damage reflected" attribute? Those maps hurt a lot.

- End Game Items : I've seen the PoB and all, just wondering: Are some base items better then other? (Like armors with the same iLvl giving different values of evasion? Or like the quiver with penetration is better than the elemental dmg one ?

Also, for what item Level should I look for before spending all my binding orbs to try to get a 6L armor\bow?

There's alot to unpack here, for berserk, you need kaom's spirit unique gloves, it transforms your life regen into life regen. for everything else, check Zizaran's beginner guide
"
AethGorr wrote:
Why we use Lethal Pride and not Brutal restraint? Lethal Pride's adding to notables revolves around physical damage, melee damage, melee crit, totems, warcries, double damage, armour, burning, life, leech. And we are ranged. Is it only for +2 (or +4) str for each passive? According to PoB we don't even grab Chainbreaker provided by Akoya.

Meanwhile, Brutal Restraint have in its addings such thing like: evasion, speed, movespeed, life, blind, projectile damage, ailment avoid, global crit chance, accuracy, elemental damage, aura effect, flask charges, flask effect, frenzy charge on kill, onslaught. Basically all we need. Added +2 (+4) dex to each passive.

A well rolled lethal pride is better than a well rolled brutal restraint because of DD and intimidate and a bad seed lethal pride is also better than a bad seed brutal restraint because the lethal pride will give you a ton of strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info