3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

so sad, if i could get my money back i wouldn't think twice!
On the map, although I invested a lot, I didn't encounter any specific monsters. My booty is 0, which is very unreasonable
"
Garndesanea wrote:
well..Improvements alright, need to test the AN, but that probably won't be nearly good enough

not a word on harvest, not that i'm suprised

They already said they're not bringing back old crafts that were removed nor making things easier than they already are. It's a wonder they event leave Harvest in the game, at this point, as there's no pleasing the crafting folks.
"
Rekill wrote:
Iam a semi casual gamer and i just did one of those sirus guardians. They are waaaaay harder than i could remember. I can't see my self doing endgame with how the game is now. Again game made for the 1%... buff skills and all defensive node on the passive tree.

I agree, man. I'm busy at work (I enjoy it too). But I play computer games to let my neurons recover over the weekend. But for this and the recent leagues, I find it really hard to reach and defeat endgame. Especially for melee builds, they are only viable if you spend hours grinding. So are we just gonna play spells in order to reach endgame quick? I'm sick of doing spell builds, I've been a spell caster since diablo 2. XD

I just hope jijiji will make melee builds viable for league start as well, idk.
Last edited by Correctitude on Sep 7, 2022, 2:48:01 AM
i dont think GGG really care about what player base wants or thinks they are heading to the direction they think best as they did early and will in the future.

so stop crying kids want o leave go ahead want to quit be my guest want to play then play stop giving feedback.

so many players giving all this feedbacks information's GGG listen's to nothing.

time for us to move on find another better game give GGG a bit of rest they are tired of keep developing this boring game.

i have enjoyed playing this game for a brief amount of time and addicted to it. i have to snap out of it.

couple of league skipping is best for another restart as i did early.

i have to admit they do give this game as free to play for that i am thankful to GGG.

No harvest Change WOOOW keep going losing a lot of player base
I'm still hoping for loot balance
Still waiting for the patch that says "Fixed a bug where a literal mobile game beta is currently more enjoyable than path of exile"
Honestly, this is a big fat nothing being a major patch, on week 3; assuming the last one as well.

Nothing about the shameful lake rewards other than more mists for those anyways vendor trash jewellery, archnemesis stays as is in difficulty, spiked availability and any random combinations, and randomly ruined any timed events, treasure goblin hunting with MF culling services stays as is making 98% of monsters killed pointless then even the other 2% gets overwritten by drought bringer or necromancer anyways, harvest stays as is lifeforce gain and costs wise just like with the remaining crafting options, beyond monsters and even bosses still drops close to no currency at all, and so on, I could go on with the list for ages, but it is clear, feedback does nothing at all anymore on deaf ears.

This whole patch was painful on arrive, and even on the 3rd week, still completely shameful as is.
Maps are dead empty, treasure goblins are laughable, the whole game is a complete mess now.
Almost hit 10k hours with PoE, seriously need to take my free time and addiciton towards.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
LULW end of 3rd week patch is actually a patch that should have been pushed out day 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info