3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

The issue with me personally is that I'm already bored and kind of done with the league.

The re-designed beyond isn't good so I just chaos over it now where before it was fun as hell. The lakes are just pure pain to run since I run into so many unkillable AN mobs the more the difficulty goes up.

It's not that Path of Exile is a bad game. It's just when I think of the effort I have to put into the game now it's just not worth playing for more than a few weeks. If I'm playing it for only a few weeks and 3-4 times a year it's not worth spending any more money on.

3.19 has brought too many annoying features into the game.
"
Vezorx wrote:
"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers

Does it mean that we will have tone shit flasks from rare monster with 3 or 4 mods and more? :)

It's such a vague concept. Even rare monster with 1 AN mod could drop something - does it mean that with this update this monster will have 3 mods now?

What do you mean saying that? Which drop? Armourer scrap and portals? - If so, no thanks.
Can you please clarify?

I do not want spinning around mob 5 minutes with 4 deaths (losing 40% of my exp) to have 15-20 quicksilver flask or 160 armourer scrap.

You totally missread it. It means that, monsters that don't drop loot, like blight monsters, They don't drop loot. Those monsters will have a max of 2 Archnemesis mods on them.
wheres the loot
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
No changes to harvest crafts
No significant changes to AN monsters
No changes to loot
No info about chance of tainted fusings (I ready to bet, chance to link is lower than 50%)

very very big disappointments GGG

sadge
i will not even bother anymore... worst state ever

Add back Harvest color change and jewel enchant crafts.

Difficulty and loot fixes for Lake?

MF Culling and MF in general removal?

And while you at it, do a lot more balancing with AN or remove it.

Where fix for Harbinger monsters DO NOT DROPING ANYTHING when Harbinger die?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Vezorx wrote:
"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers

Does it mean that we will have tone shit flasks from rare monster with 3 or 4 mods and more? :)

It's such a vague concept. Even rare monster with 1 AN mod could drop something - does it mean that with this update this monster will have 3 mods now?

What do you mean saying that? Which drop? Armourer scrap and portals? - If so, no thanks.
Can you please clarify?

I do not want spinning around mob 5 minutes with 4 deaths (losing 40% of my exp) to have 15-20 quicksilver flask or 160 armourer scrap.

You totally missread it. It means that, monsters that don't drop loot, like blight monsters, They don't drop loot. Those monsters will have a max of 2 Archnemesis mods on them.

Hello :)

Ok.
And, for example: 15 flasks - is it drop? I believe yes.

So, it means if we have rare mob with 2 AN mods max - it's mean it will NOT drop anything.

But now, rare mob with flasks drop will have 3 mods. Because flasks - drop too.

Right?

My point is - what is the drop for GGG? Is it portal scroll too? I don't think you want to have such type of loot in maps.
Last edited by Vezorx on Sep 7, 2022, 3:58:07 AM
How are ref keep pref and suf so hard to balance? Just make them cost juice equivalent to 2-3 div, problem solved. However, Beyond and Archnem changes are definitely welcome.
Last edited by ArtNoir on Sep 7, 2022, 3:55:58 AM
"
VernerHolt wrote:
Wait, what?
LESS magic and rare mobs in harvest?
So NO lifeforce? Because in my experience, with almost every Atlas passive allocated for Harvest lifeforce drops, I only ever get lifeforce from those two types of mobs, normally, less than 200 lifeforce per patch, meaning less than 3 low tier crafts per patch.
At this point you may as well just cut the Harvest completely, you're apparently dedicated to that anyway.

Lowered the number of Rare and Magic monsters spawned during Harvest Boss encounters

Now you're fishing to get mad at anything that looks like a nerf. Specifically says boss encounters friend.

But I mean really anything at this point that says "Remove" "Nerf" "Changed" or "Problem" GGG gets the royal burn treatment which they kind of done to themselves with the last several patches dated back to expedition.
Awesome, Ive been enjoying the league regardless, thanks GGG for all the hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info