3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Iam a semi casual gamer and i just did one of those sirus guardians. They are waaaaay harder than i could remember. I can't see my self doing endgame with how the game is now. Again game made for the 1%... buff skills and all defensive node on the passive tree.
Well, they clearly didnt want to fix the league...
After the initial fixes the game is very enjoyable in its current state. Some aspects still need fixing but it's been mentioned in this patch notes.
Though not sure if it's yet profitable to do league content in Kalandra instead of picking just the high-tier elemental/physical/chaos nodes.
The slower progression feels definitely better now compared to mindless zoom zoom before, more time to enjoy the drops, upgrades to gear and be more mindful around what to do.
Anyone know when diablo 4 is comming out?
It takes time and effort and understanding.
This are good changes but not the changes I wanted :(
"
oudinm wrote:

To me this feels like the game is being slowly pulled towards something that is compatible with PoE2 and PoE mobile: slower and nerfed.

I also thought that it could be so that they are making changes to slowly pull PoE 1 to same level as upcoming PoE 2.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 7, 2022, 2:33:29 AM
I don't know why I bother reading anymore.
I think I still expect something, but each time I'm just more disappointed.
So you're not buffing loot drops to the Lake of Kilandra chests huh? We're just playing a 3 month standard league then? If the league mechanic isn't more rewarding than just playing the default game what's the point? And yeah buffing the chance of a reflect mirror showing up is just a joke.

Still playing since it is the best ARPG out there, but I'm sad...
well..Improvements alright, need to test the AN, but that probably won't be nearly good enough

not a word on harvest, not that i'm suprised

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info