3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
The "Confine Mouse to Window" Option now confines your mouse to be within the maximum supported aspect ratio for those using larger aspect ratios (to prevent accidentally clicking on black bars).

Why don't you just remove the black bars?

It's such a ridiculous thing to do to people. I don't have a spaceship screen, so I guess I shouldn't complain about it, but my friend has one and quit over you turning half the screen black.

I mean, have you even seen it in action? Half the screen is black, who wants that?
Awesome, I'm glad to see that tweaks are being made to smooth out a few of the rough edges with AN and the league mechanic. Thanks GGG, having a lot of fun this league so far!
As a regular player 3-4 h per day i feel sad i had to quit the league so fast.
NVM Dota2 need's money also .
Thank goodness GGG didn't nuke our ability to keep farming whetstones and flasks in juiced T16 maps........
Well...
Was waiting for this patch for more then a week in hopes. Well this is a beautiful wall of text. It has letters and words well that's pretty cool i guess.
Rare monsters spawned during Boss fights are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

This can brick a fight and should be done away with entirely. In places where you should or must stand still in one spot watching mechanics can be ruined. Imagine zana bubble with a bunch of AN mods? No, they should not be allowed in or near boss fights.

About heralding minions @community_team I read there was a patch to make them spawn less of these things on top of players and past few days I've instead seen them everywhere. How do I mitigate that damage other than moving? Accessed a kalandra tablet and saw those things popping up in a corner underneath the tablet and ZAP ZAP before I can hit esc to exit tablet, I'm at half hp and the things are 5-6 instead of two and they all ZAP at once.

Lowered the damage dealt to minions by League monster skills and endgame Map Boss skills that felt punishing, for example, Shaper's Beam and Slam skills, Tul, Creeping Avalanche's Barrage skill, and many of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds' skills, amongst many others.

Does this include Piety and all the other area minibosses doing the spinny beam thing? Also fire damage from burning effects in the Lake kills all the zombies in one go.

- please note that beyond tiles don't drop tainted currency at all until yelllow map levels and then it's been 1 tainted armourer, 1 tainted chromatic.

- please also note that in tiles with Rogue Exiles, they crowd the entrance, pour into the next tile and the tile will often be cleared before you managed to even enter it.

Marks applied to you by a monster are now removed if you move a great distance away from the monster.
Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
For this changes we have waited a 5 days.... poor changes like 3 others before
"
VernerHolt wrote:
Wait, what?
LESS magic and rare mobs in harvest?
So NO lifeforce? Because in my experience, with almost every Atlas passive allocated for Harvest lifeforce drops, I only ever get lifeforce from those two types of mobs, normally, less than 200 lifeforce per patch, meaning less than 3 low tier crafts per patch.
At this point you may as well just cut the Harvest completely, you're apparently dedicated to that anyway.

Harvest bosses encounters, not harvest encounters.
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers

Why the game have rare mobs without loot ? I need loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info