Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

I just hope someday GGG will see the light and remove Archnemesis from the game. I started in Harbinger league and I've never felt so annoyed while playing the game. I skipped most of Archnemesis league's content, got the challenges and never opened one again, and now they're everywhere. I know it'll probably never happen but I just had to say it, f*** me, it is so obnoxious. Trying to pick up your loot and having to run around dodging stuff following you or waiting ungodly strong ground degens to expire after you've already killed the monsters is not challenging, is not engaging and is not fun GGG, it is just annoying.
Last edited by XimiP on Aug 3, 2022, 1:46:32 PM
super keen for the minion changes :D
"
masive12 wrote:
Looks bad already... Buff some of your newer skills like voidsphere or blazing salvo.

Fingers crossed for cool new skills cause tornadoes blows

TBF blazing salvo did get a buff
The Reservation Mastery that granted 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills has been removed from the Passive Skill Tree.
The Reservation Mastery that grants increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills now has a value of 20% (previously 30%).
The Reservation Mastery that causes Auras from your Skills to have an increased Effect on you now has a value of 10% (previously 15%).

Cmon guys, was this nerf really needed?
This "Manifesto" or whatever you wanna call this is so out of fucking touch with what the community want you could almost think blizzard wrote this.
Pretty fair nerfs overall, I just wish there were more buffs to underused skills.
Congratulations, you made a worse balance manifesto than ever.

Poor Spellslinger, it´s already Dead and still have to take nerfs...
Nerfs to every mechanic I like? Time to take a break.
so you nerf mana res, nerf defense...
why both?
whats the goal here? to make people invest more on def and do much less damage - therefor dying to an op archnem monsters?
or to forget about defense and run glasscannon?

bad bad descisions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info