Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

im fine with the nerfs but whoever made the jugg and pathfinder changes was on some crack. also buffs where ?
Here's a copy of my feedback, posted in feedback section:

Barring casual players from getting a decent access to middle & advanced game content by using this sad excuse ? Not believing it. More likely: this is allowing a disguised nerf.

And if there is another reason(s): you are not revealing it.

GGG... After the scandal of giving streamers priority in queues during league start... We (I am not the only one for sure) are simply no longer trusting you at all.

Look, i was away since a long time, was expecting something better, and once again I am more than disapointed. What im telling to all people i talk with about Path of Exile: "Do not play this, it's evil, frustrating, designed to be addicted. Try xxx or yyy which will give a much more rewarding experience"

This feedback was from an veteran poe player.

Goodbye Kalandra, whales will enjoy the lake.
I'm officially quitting Path of Exile. GGG is making it abundantly clear that they don't care at all about the community that supports them, and are actively going against our wishes and making the experience worse with every expansion.

I've spent rather ridiculous amounts of money on this game and I now regret every single dollar. Never again will you get my money.
guys, just leave them without their MTX for a few months, lets see what happens

[Comment will be deleted by Moderator]
Feedback for the 3.19 Manifesto.

First of all I like a lot of the changes and their direction, so I'll only mention the things I have issues with.

"
The "Minions have 100% increased Critical Strike Chance" Minion Offence Mastery has been replaced with an option that provides "Minions have 30% increased Area of Effect".

The Critical Strike Chance mastery for minions being removed, and crit power being shifted to a single passive wheel perpetuates the issue where all minion builds use a passive skill tree that looks the same. Masteries make builds more flexible and removing the option to focus on crits through a mastery, removes player choices/options. It would be better to keep the Crit Mastery for minions as an option even if the value was reduced. People like having more options and it encourages more build variety. I'd love to see the AoE mastery added and crit mastery kept (even if it was nerfed).

"
This issue is most obvious with Seismic Trap in the current state of the game, but also applies to other cooldown trap skills.

Solution: Trim the availability of trap cooldown and duration. Compensate the damage of cooldown trap skills that are underperforming as a result.

You're going to see this feedback from other people, but it can't be overstated. Seismic Trap needs a direct nerf to the damage dealt by it. These indirect nerfs over multiple leagues now, didn't manage to address the issue of Seismic Trap. A lot of people are going to feel forced to play the same skill again, because it outperforms every other skill in the game by a large margin. I don't know if it should be 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% or more, but that should be something you test and apply to the skill, rather than trying to go around the issue. The direct nerf to Seismic Trap is really badly needed.

"
Pathfinder's Master Alchemist Notable Ascendancy passive Skill no longer grants 20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite during any Flask Effect. Instead, it now causes Magic Utility Flasks applied to you to have 20% increased Effect.
Pathfinder's Nature's Boon Notable Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer grants 6% reduced Elemental Damage taken.

This change, while correctly identifying a problem (Master Alchemist being too weak) ends up only nerfing an ascendancy that already is underperforming. The buff to the notable is not good enough to justify taking it and the nerf to the Nature's Boon is going to be the only thing affecting most builds. Nature's Boon is one of a few notables that universally helps most builds, and now it just became weaker, making basically every pathfinder build weaker. The intention was good, but the execution results in a completely uncalled for nerf and no positive change.

Meanwhile Occultist and Champion are disproportionately powerful and don't seem to be on your radar at all, while one of the weaker ascendancies gets a nerf.

I really like most of the other changes and feel like you've addressed a lot of the problems in a very smart way, but these three issues I've brought up seem to be sticking out as big mistakes.

Thank you for reading ;) <3

- Asmodeus
How boring and small.
Oh, I assume you also buff Awakened Arrow Nova Support?
I will not join this game until ggg become sane again.
Now i'm afraid my phantasms will be stuck in re-summon loop during boss fights. Wish they would get the spectral wolfs treatment and heal/refresh durtation instead of being resummoned.
Overall a very interesting maifesto, love the minion changes, looking forward to the league reveal and full patch notes.
"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
Flesh and Stone is not powerful enough to warrant 25% mana reservation.

Wasn't the most logical thing to do the was to not not reserve 25% ?

x

Totally

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info