Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

The changes look to me like another case of the game "balanced" for PoE 2 and all its new six-links.

(I.E. every aura-node enlighten supported, every minion node with six supports, necros not needing two unset rings, etc).

If you look at the "changes" you see that GGG is basically compensating for the eventual dearth of skill gems players will have.

Please stop crippling the playrbase in advance of the game's sequel.

Particularly with no concrete release date in sight.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Aug 3, 2022, 4:32:07 AM
Dear devs, you're not playing your game past Lionwatch in Act 1, are you?
It seems like all your "balance" ideas coming from watching top streamers. How it will affect mid players? Who cares?
!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY NERF TO SUMMONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
ushiototora wrote:
"
Rivahe wrote:
I am a casual player who plays 1 - 6 hours a week if possible (life, wife, kid, house, work, etc. the stereo typical thing).

The problem that I have with these changes is that you are remvoing / changing / "balancing" things that made the game playable for casuals and moving them to gear which is impossible for me to craft or grind for. Especially the minion gear. It will be very difficult for me to reach end game let alone complete challenges if these have the same difficulty as Sentinel league.

Why not make the gear less powerfull across the board and boost up the skill gems power?

As it stands now, I will league start and see if it is any fun to even try to get to end game. If not, I have to take a break for the first time.

You can try to switch to a mines build, which is not really that complicated, the life version is quite and you will get you 100% through the acts. If you are lucky and find a shavronne and chayula (or buy them with currency, most likely you don't play sf, right?) would be easy to switch to low-life and demolish the content (not the ubers tho, maybe uber elder which is kinda easy).

I cant stand mine builds.. so what do I do now?
problem: there are people still playing the game
solution: Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra
Thank you for removing blessings, I appreciate the measures taken to reduce RSI.
You really need to go back on the decision to remove the mana reservation efficiency mastery, as this affects quite literally every build in the game. Maybe this was the reason, too many builds use it? All I'm saying is this is a horrible change that effects pretty much everyone.
"
h_marvin wrote:
"
The Reservation Mastery that granted 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills has been removed from the Passive Skill Tree.

Damn.. this bricks like all my builds -.-

So u will make new one? This game should be about diversity, beign stunlocked at one build is probably good way to play for people with int under shoe size but still...

Comments about SSF is unplayable now, its playable only with metabuilds? Really? I played every content and finished bosses with Wild Strike, Sweep, Reave, Reap and many other skills, guys... dont be pathetic, if you are jsut bad, why you spitting it at GGG? And ye, i am not streamer, i am 29yo working guy with girlfriend, dog breed and normal real life. Its not that much about 24/7, or beign streamer ;)

This manifesto is overall good, i think trap nerf is just too light and inq asc maybe needed nerf itself. And i just wished more melee buffs (livestream reveal maybe?)

I am looking forward for Trickster rework, he deserves it.

Just Recombinator taken out of core is sad thing, really sad, especially for SSF :(
Last edited by AwesomeZerain on Aug 3, 2022, 4:36:47 AM
Hi all,
Sorry in notes I have found answer:

Will existing items keep values of spell suppress or they will have it changed?

regards
i love poe and i will be enjoying this expansion
thank u :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info