Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Please reconsider the Pathfinder change. Let it keep the 6% less elemental damage taken. We're not going to take Master Alchemist anyway, so this is a pure nerf. The reason to take Pathfinder as ascendancy is to use unique flasks with full uptime and extra effect. The Master Alchemist change doesn't change that. Only Mageblood players would take Master Alchemist, and Mageblood players don't take Pathfinder anyway because it's counter-syenrgistic. It's not fair that non-Mageblood builds get nerfed this way when the ascendancy is already among the weakest in the game.
Last edited by dino572 on Aug 3, 2022, 3:38:22 AM
I don't know if GGG is just trying to make people talk about their game with really shitty nerfs that 99% people will hate and 1%(streamers who play this game for a job) will like and then release stuff that's actually good for normies like me with the announcement or they're just severely out of touch and they think what people want in this game is for it to be harder for no upsides. I've been playing since 2011, since closed beta, and every league that comes out makes less and less content doable for people who don't spend their entire life playing this game. Or is the goal to alienate all the people who can't invest 10 hours of their day to the game? Either way I don't think PoE will ever be the same again with all the bullshit that's happening.

Hope PoE 2 will make my enthusiasm for this game come back, because UBER UBER UBER UBER content that I'm never gonna beat because of lack of skill/time investment might as well not exist in this game for me, so there's 0 hype from any of that shit.

The B TEAM does it AGAIN!

... and the crowd goes WIIIIILLLLDDDDD

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I am a casual player through and through, i do not have the luxury of infinite time like your streamer clan.

I am also by no means an experienced player let alone one that has RNG set at 10,000,000% to get the best gear no matter what build i try to play and yes i follow build guides, as i said i'm a casual and don't have the time (people have lives you know outside of POE)

since 3.18 i've played a RF build and a Minion build (

But now onto the point at hand, seriously GGG what are you thinking with all these unnecessary nerfs??

you nerf our defences and you nerf flasks like WTH?? you don't even touch ashes of stars??

these are but just a few to note, now what really gets me is that you're killing off minion builds - the 1 time in my limited playtime i actually find a build i enjoy right before the new league comes out and it's now in the bin.

why is it that meta skills/builds are left alone?

Flasks - like seriously i play on PS5 and having the ability to automate my flasks is a difference between staying alive and dying so why nerf it??

Don't get me wrong i enjoy POE (i used to play and support you on PC for 5-6yrs) but at the end of the day regardless if this is a F2P game or a once off paid for game, if you continue to nerf everything you release into the game eventually you won't have a player base, take for example Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, game released, developers nerfed everything into the ground and player base has gone down the toilet.

life is too short, there are other games out there/coming out and people don't have the time to waste trying to get around nerfs.

At the end of the day this is just a game, if people are having FUN no matter how OP or non OP their build is - just leave it be and let people play the way they want, you GGG put the mechanics into the game let us just play without you nerfing everything you put into the game.
This is all joke right? I'm lost for words....
"
The Reservation Mastery that granted 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills has been removed from the Passive Skill Tree.

Damn.. this bricks like all my builds -.-
nerfed my build, nice job, maybe i stop play this

"great" changes... Still sane?!
Never seen something as mandatory as +2 minions levels swapped with something completely useless, kinda hard enough to make minions survive or get the last spectre with it, I dont get GGG at all.

But then again I wouldnt have sold my firm to a Chinese capital fund either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info