Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

So Guardian is best Ascendency for any minion build that ain't chaos based and Necro will focus mostly for chaos minion builds.
Overall hard to say how good minions will be considering we don't know the new modifiers that items will give.
For any Permanent Minion builds that loss in increased MS per gem quality will hurt a lot. (as it's only modifier that made Minion AI bearable and playable).
I hope new Modifiers on Minions items will include (reduced ailment effect) and CB immunity (as Permament minions already could die just from getting CB) (as Corrupter easly gets on all minions 10 stacks of CB in 1-2seconds).
Flame Golems (very nice changes) or golem changes looks really interesting.

Hope to see changes for some Archnemesis mods (that hits hard for multihit/fasthit builds:
Corrupter: (having CD for CB apply). (10stacks in less than 1 sec is not fun).
Stormweaver: (having CD for Storm dudes spawn). (spawning 4 dudes instantly that chunk half of HP per hit).
Herald of Obelisk / Heralding Minions and so on. (prob should have max spawn rate instead spawn till all pack/rare is dead).
Deadaye having Area where Perma mark can last. (if out of it will not be applyed).
As right now Archnemesis forced a meta of having skills that have Huge uptime by 1 click but Selfcast/hit was made more obsolete with Uber bosses.

Juggernaut changes are strange as Unbreakable was 2 AP cost and now is split. ( it just looks like a Huge nerf).
Pathfinder 4AP cost for 20% inc flask effect didn't get that Ascendency Point more viable considering cost.
Gonna be interesting to see what Trickster rework will look like (hope Channeling ascendency aspect still exist), and i Hope Channeling Passives will come back to skill tree.

Supression being an option as defence was good before Uber bosses, and now it became some what mandatory (as most Abilities of bosses are Spells) on every build than nerfing accessibility of it for Left side tree (due to gear) is strange, really makes obsolete Armour and ES (still viabilish due to recover of block) items (considering Grav craft being deleted) i hope Armour/ES bases gets some love in future what they provide considering Spell Supress existing as an "not forced" option.

Gonna be interesting to see all changes in full Patch notes.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Aug 3, 2022, 4:40:09 AM
More and more i understand GGG´s philosophy.

It is kind of a sadistic approach:

- People enjoy something : take it away from them.

- Repeat this over and over

- Laugh about the fools still buying your mtx

wtf ...
Great development Manifesto @GGG. Hopefully most would be in effect when 3.19 livestream comes. Why would I support this? Tbh, I knew this would happen since leagues ago. Minions builds especially some should be even nerf further . Not sure why ashes of stars is untouched . Reservation Mastery(15% mana reservation) of 1 skill point would definitely hurt. Though this is just a preview of what to come when the full patch note come, can’t wait for the actual patch when it comes on livestream. Hopefully trickster would come back stronger .

Of course there is an angry side of me that do not support everytime Chris and his team does balances(I believe they do not play poe intensively) but since I’ve been playing poe for very long , the way poe does things, this is expected . I love poe and I would support the changes as much as possible . It is only a game and I’m very clear that should not affect me in any way in reality .

This is just part of what is to come when livestream hits . So hopefully a few buffs or better ascendancy changes to underused stuff would come. Thanks GGG!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
RIP necromancer
"
festyrbg wrote:
problem: there are people still playing the game
solution: Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

it is funny because it is true
It is already not an easy game at the start of Sentinel league. I didn't play until a month into this league just because I dont want wasting too much time dying and loosing my exp. I dont understand why you increased the game difficulty siginificantly while go on with these many nerfs. You'd better have something good announcing in the coming stream.
I bought the Kirac Pass because I like spider build, and you nerfed spiders! I'd like a refund plz.
What about Gladiators Reigning Veteran? Not really interesting nor powerfull...
The cleave skill gem should also be buffed or something, i miss it so much :(
finally some jugg nerfs

if ventrua reads this type xdd
Last edited by surreal1994 on Aug 3, 2022, 4:42:10 AM
BYEBYE POE~BYEBYE GGG~YOU KNOW
"
festyrbg wrote:
problem: there are people still playing the game
solution: Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

They can afford that because there's literally nothing to compete with them in the ARPG genre. What PoE needs is a hard kick in the nuts like what FF XIV did to WoW. Unfortunately there is no FF XIV on the horizon for the ARPG genre and PoE is pretty much the only game in town. The only competition that could've done something used to be Blizzard but they dropped the ball on the Diablo franchise long time ago and it has become a complete joke and meme at this point. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 3, 2022, 4:46:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info