Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Just let this sink in.. 6 months, it took them 6 months to come up with these changes..
pogchampion

edit: nevermind read through everything and now I am sad
Last edited by Pinkha on Aug 3, 2022, 4:51:50 AM
Sounds like an almost entire 180 to all existing builds.. challenging new builds incoming.
GGG im excited

Edit:typo
Last edited by Resosan on Aug 3, 2022, 4:55:53 AM
"
duccuong1oi2 wrote:
I really don't understand about Jugg and Pathfinder nerf... Seriously? 0.5 ~ 2% players in both SC and HC => BAM these 2 need a nerf

Chris Wilson IQ
Unsurprisingly, people are losing their shit at healthy changes to the game.
Nice, you just made me quit PoE after returning from a break.
"
slyDexia wrote:
Unsurprisingly, people are losing their shit at healthy changes to the game.

Yea, reducing defences even more is "healthy". This game is becoming a shitshow, if it already isn't.
No matter what - game is to fast and there are to many drop lying on ground on some maps it even do not find entire screen.

All what people doing is only ZOOMING and there are no skill is needed. Only groups of 8 players can compete due to even bigger loot. Every build also have aruas which is not good. Auras provide to great damage buffs. If everything have one thing - variety of builds is just a lie. Trapers are to easy to play and to safe for dmg they offer. Minions should utilize riskier gameplay. Why there are no good minion shield to infuse minions with that point on tree that gives minions stats of shield?
Channeling spells are not available as playable option.
Old items like this gladiator helmet <forgot name> is epic idea but is available only in poor version - why there are no 90+lvl version of it?

playing solo on 8ppl diff should be a option and game should be slowered A LOOT with lowered loot and makes some items 1 per 15 million or something + leagues should be increased . now it's fiesta of zoomers, party rockers and tryharders. Even. Now Poe feeds only emotions and brain cells for zooming, zaping and teleporting around.

at all there are 3-4 builds that are overkill everything else and there are no fun in playing something worse by 500%
I can't agree on all the minions nerf. It's killing the fun of playing minions as league starts. Most likely gonna skip the league as I wanted to play minion for the first time...
Love changes, thanks GGG! I hope there is some buff to melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info