Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

A non-emotional response from someone who never forum posts or reddit cries.

Really like the nerfs, defensives are still abit overtuned, but the removal of divine blessing should tone down alot of the over the top use of offensive auras. The trio will still be used and still as effective. (grace, determ, DB)

I still feel like they're abit light and hitting the wrong end of the spectrum, which is early game, early league and not end game / end league.

The buffs / nerfs seem very very light numerically, which isn't what I think is needed. I think alot of skills and situations are being tapped where they need a much greater numerical and mechanical change.

Offensive nerfs are still way too light imo, brittle is still op at 6% and omni is still op in it's current form.

The RMR nerf is way to low, aurabots need a significant nerf as they offer so much raw power, 15% isn't going to do much and because it gimps individual play, it will simply mean more party play. I think unironically this is a buff to aurabots, which are already way too powerful (simply because how builds are put together).

Magic Find hasn't been touched or addressed which I think needs serious redoing or removing, I think it's a cancer to the game.

Melding nerf isn't enough tbh and some of the nerfs are no where near required to change playstyle. Needed to expound more affixes for it to be viable, which this barely does if at all.

Spell suppression changes are good I think, although what I think needs to happen is add a small jewel with spell supp as defense node, as many still feel it necessary at mid-late game builds to survive uber fights. 34% on chest was op but left side builds need access to a small amount to cap out, even if they are using mageblood.

Regarding the buffs, none of them are big enough to change viability. The base damage on some of the unused skills is why they are unused. You could buff cleave by +10 and i'ts still not viable vs helix or VLS. Some need base changes and mechanic changes for viability. For EG, you can buff scourge arrow infinitely and nobody will use it because of it's non-interaction with terrain and it's bugs. So no numerical number will make it viable.

Also the trap nerfs need to be bigger, I don't think people should be killing endgame bosses with tabula and 50c of gear because they are using traps and seismic. Its complete bs and needs to be shot, force them to scale properly.

Other than that great job so far, look forward to kalandra. You guys are doing a great job.
Playing SSF and didn't manage to kill ubers this league.
I wondering how i'll have do deal with them now...
All the builds i liked to play are dead.
Please GGG, instead of nerfing everything, could you consider simply buffing other things ? As SSF player the build variety is already so poor.

GGG you're moving on the wrong way.

ventrua gei Gayge
Nerfed Reaper? Seriously?
Maybe it is time to move on and play something new.
Goodbye Path of Exile, it was fun while it lasted.
Haven't aurabots been punished enough ?
y u no mana
I really don't understand about Jugg and Pathfinder nerf... Seriously? 0.5 ~ 2% players in both SC and HC => BAM these 2 need a nerf
GGG why? Why do you nerf defense sources, especially on flasks (mark, charges on hit) and from mana reservation (efficiency changes = -1 defensive aura, + overall changes).

MoM buff? - you didnt change anything at all, +10 on tree and -10 from items = same value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info