Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

NICE NERFS, AWESOME BUFFS

(ДОКИНЬТЕ ЕЩЕ 2 РЕНЖИ ЦИКЛОНУ И МИЛИКИ ОЖИВУТ)

BLOODTRAIL
There must be some new way to build defences and damage, or else every build just lost 1-2 auras because of reservation mastery and divine blessing change with nothing to compensate
big blow to defence for no reason.

so you want minion chaos and/or posion builds, and maybe minion bleed builds?

lol wanna see someone stack recoupe life gems.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Aug 3, 2022, 2:59:17 AM
Waiting since 3.14 for some change to strike and slam skills

Im bored waiting , time to sit the league out

Again same shit just diferent day

GGG never learn …
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
You gutted Minion builds and I dont rly get why. They weren't nearly as op on the upper end and it'll be insanely pricy to make am usefull as before.

Removing frenzy and powers as a strong option is an INSANE NERF and most minion builds dont use the bleed etc so the upside is completely negligible.

2. Flasks
THe "charge when hit by an enemy" finally automized flasks and made it so that you dont have to flask piano. Why take this huge qol from players?

3. Omniscience
Thank god you nerf that.
4. Arctic Armour
the skill will remain useless as long as you can get Freeze Immunity by Pantheon.
- Espescially now that you have nerfd reservation.

honestly this manifesto is utterly meh
guys, what the fuck? These are almost exclusively nerfs.
defiance banner nerfed
reservation mastery removed
melding nerfed
autoflask prefix nerfed
omni rekt
we're back to 3.17 and farming exclusively the eater of the worlds, as omni value will be like 1/3rd of ashes AT BEST.

It took me SIGNIFICANT investment to get around archnemesis bullshit and stop dying in maps and now you drop such a massive nerfbomb?

i'll wait for full patch notes at the expansion reveal because this is just one part of the jigsaw. But it's a sucky part. Hopefully this is the only bad part.

so i didnt see any nerfs to wardloop. and the recoup changes seem like a buff. nice
"
tetomobile wrote:
Going to request a refund for all Minion related MTX I purchased in the past years.

LOL!
The nerfs hit some great spots that needed nerfs. Not sure about the Juggernaut ascension change, it looks like a nerf at first, which would be a bad decision, but maybe it plays out differently.
Melee chars suffer overproportionally from dot puddles. This needs a solution. Melee is in a bad spot and even if the fortify buffs help a little, it will still be underwhelming. Missed balance opportunity. The minion changes reveal a lot of potential on minions, maybe we'll see some new exciting builds.
Losing the 15% reservation mastery hurts a little, but i guess ill invest less into it, dont use defiance banner and only choose one reservation wheel for most of my characters. So ggg's goal is achieved.
Absolutely love the spell suppress change, finally the nodes are worth taking!

Hopeful to see some new skills and great content in the new league, might try the buffed artillery ballista or scourge arrow.

Overall 8/10 Changes. Missing some very needed buffs. But very hyped for trickster rework!
Honestly I feel like the majority of these changes are negative for the player experience. I really don't feel like it's necessary to nerf our defensive capabilities when it was already hard enough to stay alive with the archnem mods. I really feel the only acceptable way this could be balanced out is if the complete manifesto includes a ton of skill buffs for underperforming skills or just a decimating nerf/removal of archnem mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info