Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

skip
"
Mutaro123 wrote:
I continue to do not understand your logic GGG, you find something is used too much and what do you do, nerf it so the people that enjoined have to stop playing it. Instead of nerfing it why dont you make other skill that are useless or not played playable???

People have limited time, do not try to take more of their time, because you think it is good idea. By that logic imagine you have 8 hours work day, will you like to work 20 hours and then the next year 22 hours, because someone thinks that more work hours is better for you and they have ''Vision'' how long you should work? It is like you want to make the game for someone that plays 12 hours per day and give him more time to waste, because he doesnt have what else to do anyway.

As people said stop creating problems where there is none, people are different and like different things, if someone like specific build and wants to play only that build let the build alone.

You keep adding new skills and items in the game, guess what, things will never be balanced and they dont have to be, this is in essence farming simulator game, you move, do damage, repeat, no matter how you change things this will be the core. Let the people decide for them selves how they like to farm.

The game is awesome, but you keep trying to push the players away for some bizzare reason, do not force the people to play the game the way you want...

If that is your ''Vision'' for the game you should prepare for new vision, one without player base.

THIS ! VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET , PEOPLE !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
dont bother writing here as your post is deleted if you issue any critic. censoring surely improves player retention...
Hmhmhm, not liking a lot

Dear GGG, would you be so kind to reduce ground effects, make mirage AN mods only spawn on rare monsters and remove these lightning towers that follow you around? You know, as a trade off?
STOP LOOKING AT MIRROR TIER PLAYERS CUZ AVERAGE PLAYERS ARE LEAVING !!!

3.18 is already difficult to low-ex to mid-ex players while you keep nerfing def making melee unplayable to average players. As for me this patch (3.18) is my first focused on league, playing as melee is ridiculous. My friends had left during grind to 80-90 cuz it impossible to leveling up.
nice!!!
lets go!!!
very excited!!!!
"
Rivahe wrote:
I am a casual player who plays 1 - 6 hours a week if possible (life, wife, kid, house, work, etc. the stereo typical thing).

The problem that I have with these changes is that you are remvoing / changing / "balancing" things that made the game playable for casuals and moving them to gear which is impossible for me to craft or grind for. Especially the minion gear. It will be very difficult for me to reach end game let alone complete challenges if these have the same difficulty as Sentinel league.

Why not make the gear less powerfull across the board and boost up the skill gems power?

As it stands now, I will league start and see if it is any fun to even try to get to end game. If not, I have to take a break for the first time.

You can try to switch to a mines build, which is not really that complicated, the life version is quite and you will get you 100% through the acts. If you are lucky and find a shavronne and chayula (or buy them with currency, most likely you don't play sf, right?) would be easy to switch to low-life and demolish the content (not the ubers tho, maybe uber elder which is kinda easy).
"
Rivahe wrote:
I am a casual player who plays 1 - 6 hours a week if possible (life, wife, kid, house, work, etc. the stereo typical thing).

The problem that I have with these changes is that you are remvoing / changing / "balancing" things that made the game playable for casuals and moving them to gear which is impossible for me to craft or grind for. Especially the minion gear. It will be very difficult for me to reach end game let alone complete challenges if these have the same difficulty as Sentinel league.

Why not make the gear less powerfull across the board and boost up the skill gems power?

As it stands now, I will league start and see if it is any fun to even try to get to end game. If not, I have to take a break for the first time.

Despite im not playing minions i absolutely agree. It feels like they viewed ben and exile on gaunlet and balance the game arround them. The 0.x playerbase…
Skipped the Sentinel league and you know what? I never suffered. There are lots of other great games, either multiplayer or singleplayer.

Gonna skip this league too. And it seems like eventually I'll skip PoE at all.
6 portalUltraglasscannon2khpoffscreengod

Lets go lol
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info