Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
The Cloak of Defiance Unique Body Armour no longer has 10% of Damage is Taken from Mana before Life.
will this be updated with divine orb?
I like cheese
Mana build problems can be fix with key stone "Power of purpose" just rework from 80% of Maximum Mana to 60-70% that the best thing
6 months of balance work and this is what we get a lazy removal of reservation mastery which every had to take because we were basically forced to take defense auras just literally removed. completely uncalled for and unnecessary
Problem: Majority of Players have no fun since 3.12
Solution: Double it!

Looks like another League without buying Supporter Pack.

Why are you doing this to yourself GGG?
Cool, looks like I'm skipping this league too.
Great changes overall especially with nerfing brittle.

I'd like to see the underpowered minions getting some more love, especially Reaper
IGN: HarroHarbinger
I am a casual player who plays 1 - 6 hours a week if possible (life, wife, kid, house, work, etc. the stereo typical thing).

The problem that I have with these changes is that you are remvoing / changing / "balancing" things that made the game playable for casuals and moving them to gear which is impossible for me to craft or grind for. Especially the minion gear. It will be very difficult for me to reach end game let alone complete challenges if these have the same difficulty as Sentinel league.

Why not make the gear less powerfull across the board and boost up the skill gems power?

As it stands now, I will league start and see if it is any fun to even try to get to end game. If not, I have to take a break for the first time.
Yeap, kill, nerf, deastroy. Thats what we wanted.
really you kill skeletons in next league but untouched seismic trap?

Use your brain GGG.
those skill buffs looked pretty underwhelming for the most part. Haste still isn't worth and needs to be 35% reservation even with the buff. Where is the real shake up for melee? you guys admitted chieftain's slam ascendancy had no synergy with fist of war and your solution was doubling its damage when it probably needs to be tripled or quadrupled to feel worth investing into. Also, Yay! we get d2 javazon fake melee meta for another league... t-t-thanks I guess...
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 3, 2022, 2:40:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info