Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

The only nerf I don't agree with is removing mana reservation efficiency from tree. Now all of the older builds, that was perfectly calculated to work, will be rendered useless. Tnx I guess.

Other nerfs are ok and expected.
hmmmmmm
Going to request a refund for all Minion related MTX I purchased in the past years.
Why would you nerf defences which is actually enabling your character to finish the game? Is the whole point of the game to not complete it? Dont get me wrong, i clear The Feared on HC but getting there is alot of work. But why are you working towards the goal of not letting me complete that? This manifesto is just stupid, nerf damage of skills the best you want - i dont mind playing another skill but would like defences when trying out something new.
"
Pepock wrote:
man...

3.13 was pretty good been all downhill since 3.15? or something like that

sad days

3.13 was ok

best league ever was 3.12 exalts were so cheap. you didn't even need to play heist to have a good time. I made multiple aura stackers, most defensive autobomber ever and more. it was still hard content but i didn't feel like it was unplayable.
I think you forgot a few... (HC SSF perspective; viable build variety is my top concern)

Problem: monsters can scale to be very dangerous, which greatly limits the amount of viable (especially HC-viable) builds

Problem: large imbalance in item-dependence of builds ("league-starter" builds OP)

Problem: large imbalance in ascendancies (some from synergy with league-starter builds, but Champion is generally OP and a few just have 1 node that needs to be nerfed)

Problem: large imbalance in auras (Determination and a couple others OP)

Problem: large imbalance in guard skills (Molten Shell OP)

Problem: large imbalance in movement skills (Flame Dash and Shield Charge OP)

Problem: percentage mana reservations make +mana feel extra worthless
Rest in Peace Righteos Fire.
I like cheese
I like how they send fun police in first, so everyone who is going to be screwed by the nerfs would know it before the official 3.19 stream, fire off their indignation, and wearily walk away. Then when the stream comes, only poggers and no-life masochists remain, so release would look "successful".

While I agree with most of the nerfs, taking out mana reservation mastery will destroy too much without offering replacement. They want people to spent even more at defense at the cost of dps, but problem is, it won't work for non-rich and non-experienced players, they would get obliterated more, and eventually figure out they should just play glass cannon.
sorry crhis and ggg i tried, me and my friends will move to last epoch patch 0.9 will have multiplayer

https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/june-development-update-the-road-to-0-9-0/49030
So, 3.17 but with nerfs across the board? And this took six months? This wouldn't even be as bad if it weren't for the fact that there's literally nothing interesting to compensate for these changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info