Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Ah, great. Double the nerfs this time. Reservation efficiency nerfs will hurt a lot of builds. Thanks GGG.

While this is not as bad as the disaster of 3.15 it's definitely the worst since then.

I actually think that 3.15 was good, it nerfed offenses, now they nerf defences a lot and I really think that at the moment it is really ocstly to make something durable that does any damage.
Minion changes are interesting. I play minions since beta, tried all of them. Sure there will be some minion build that will do end-game content, but such a massive nerf does show how clueless GGG is as far as game balancing.

If i ever needed a kick in the nuts to quit PoE - this is it. Let the new players who didnt know poe when it was good - try it
"
dopusy wrote:

everyone is crying here again. Play another game :D :D :D

Uhm yeah we were already playing different games. We came here to change that. But we will continue to play other games.
Last edited by arpgaddict on Aug 3, 2022, 1:41:33 AM
Problem: Some minion skills are clear outliers in terms of inherent power, so become the default choice for many minion-focused builds.

Solution: Reduce the power of a couple of overperforming minion skills, and increase the power of others, with the goal of providing more minion options that feel good to play. These changes are in addition to the global minion changes detailed above.

Animate Weapon: Now costs 4 mana at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 16 at gem level 20 (previously 12).

Excellent, now I definitely want to play AW.
Oh my God, ggg just proved us again that they have no idea about own game, that's so sag ppl.
So, inquisitor is fine … i guess. Used for totems and brands nowadays cause we can take one asc point from hyro or guard anyways… 25% of all players are inq then in 3.19?

Atm, i dont know how to survive the reservation changes. Determination feels mandatory due to inc damage. Defiance banner now dead. And the buff to flesh and stone also useless, cause we have no mana to reserve now….

On the other hand i like omni and melding nerv. Both items makes a build. But where the hack is aegis nerf? Feels more mandatory then ever cause of the reservation nerfs…
Last edited by Drukhi78 on Aug 3, 2022, 2:15:39 AM
sooo wheres that trade buff?
IGN: VLADIZMAS
"
histachii wrote:
sooo wheres that trade buff?

You don't want a GGG buff

Problem: People felt trade was too tedious and no one ever responded because they were price fixing

solution: +2 aoe ( previously +1 )
Pretty good manifesto GGG.

Hoping to see some melee skill gem love in the patch notes.
Maybe even some new skills that are good right off the bat.
This league i quit 3 times and my friends got me back

Next league i doubt i will return with this defense nerfs , i still struggle with defense every league

i Think GGG treat us all as if we were the 1% that mirror items all the time

No GGG , most of your community is the people who farm and get close to a mirror but gamble on cards to quit or farm again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info