Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
raptorcardz wrote:
"
knutzi wrote:
only nerfs without any buffs elsewhere is really lazy and boring balancing.

there is nothing to explore or be excited for

I fully agree with this. The past few leagues there has been nothing new, nothing interesting. I've played at least 75% of possible builds in this game. I cannot make a new build that can compete with righteous fire. No other build could have decent damage while being very tanky without spending a lot of currency.

Agreed, I dont have any idea why they just dond buff every underplayed skill and see what is going to happen, they will not break the game with 20% more damage of underplayed skills.
In addition to that, nerfing defences is sooo bad, I loved the opportunity to finally not be one-shot by everything.
"
raptorcardz wrote:
"
knutzi wrote:
only nerfs without any buffs elsewhere is really lazy and boring balancing.

there is nothing to explore or be excited for

I fully agree with this. The past few leagues there has been nothing new, nothing interesting. I've played at least 75% of possible builds in this game. I cannot make a new build that can compete with righteous fire. No other build could have decent damage while being very tanky without spending a lot of currency.

Agreed, I dont have any idea why they just dond buff every underplayed skill and see what is going to happen, they will not break the game with 20% more damage of underplayed skills.
In addition to that, nerfing defences is sooo bad, I loved the opportunity to finally not be one-shot by everything.
NO FUN ALLOWED!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Problem: there's an issue that makes skill, ascendancy, or w.e. not work correctly

solution: +50% more damage

These took 6+ months for them to make

explains why they brag about making royale in 1 day
"
AltairLT wrote:
NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

that's where people make their first mistake. they assume fun was allowed in the first place
tl;dr: We still didnt figure out how to retain players so we're constantly nerfing demanding builds more "investment" so most of the playerbase dont drop after week 2.

Of course nothing that people say here will prevent from people jumping on the hype train on the livestream or inflating the steam charts on day 1 of the league until the cycle begins a new..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Problem - GGG kills any and all viable builds

Solution - get a life and forget PoE

Just do not buy packs or mtx.
If everyone does it, it hurts more than complaining on forum
How does this helps the gameplay in anyway? you will just have to invest more in defense now which means less investment in damage. Which means if you are a defense build you will just do less damage then before.
The change intended to buff mom builds is actually a pretty sizable nerf. Very nice miss on the target there GGG ^^
MP can not come soon enough to LE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info