Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Ah yes, Lake of Real Life, famous expansion

Those additions for minion builds - it feels like nothing.
Which builds use Unholy might? I don't remember any minion physical build - Zombies are dead in current state.

So it's basically Skeletons/SRS nerfed to the ground.

And this extra corrupt implicit is nothing - SRS/skeletons can use +1 level of all socketed gems and +2 to level of duration skills corrupt implicit modifiers.

If you want to balance it, add +1 level of socketed minion skill gems to the pool of explicit influence modifiers.
Last edited by NebSehemvi on Aug 3, 2022, 3:11:25 PM
u so sad ggg, u so sad
Path of 1 Skill/archetype. Lightning Strike and Seismic here we go again.
This is terrible - only making it harder for players who will stick around less because they keep getting killed due to not having any defences or not having enough damage.

Why don't GGG get that players don't want to spec even more points into defences on the passive tree. We were already stretched so thin to barely make it through.

Feels like GGG is punishing most players because some big wardloop, reap builds (ultra expensive) could trivialise content.

Feels like these decisions affect most of the stuff in this manifesto was rushed and not thought out properly in terms of the ripple effect it will have.
que sera, sera
Last edited by askpoe on Aug 6, 2022, 5:54:08 AM
Nobody played jugg and you literally nerfed him by taking away 5% reduced damage taken and asking for 2 more ascendancy passives ICANT
POE has just become path of nerfing. A small percentage of players control trade. So when they nerf all these builds it just destroys the community.

But I am sure this time POE will get it right.

They must have hired WOW devs or something because this is even past WOW level balance swings.

To POE devs. It is a game you don't matter. After ten years the attempts to keep the game on life support is failing. Stop doing the same thing every league. Other devs are making better games now.
"
Problem: Because minions are monsters, they inherit some stats from monsters that can significantly affect build choices and power.

maybe this is a way to nerf monsters and these changes would be inherited by minions? lol

Here, 10 mobs with these beautiful effects with only 1 hit to kill you
HoW DaRe YoU tO HaVe 2-3 SpEcTrEs WiTh SuCh ModIfIeRs

PS I'd rather pay 80$ for a standalone offline game and 40-50$ for every expansion than experiencing this "balance" which kills the interest for the game for 2-3 leagues. Not kidding I play 1-2 leagues and then leave for 2-3 leagues. Is this the way for casual fans?
Last edited by NebSehemvi on Aug 3, 2022, 3:28:15 PM
tf is this?
Lols guess its back to gw2, fuck this noise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info